Old October 12th 07, 04:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT Dear Mr. Mohawk

What happened, cat got your tongue?

If you arte going to run your mouth with the big boys then you better say
something are everyone is going to think your a "dumb ass"!!!

You're not a DA are you Mr. Mohawk? I think you have messed up you're status
as a "troll" you're just a DA!

Burr

Old October 13th 07, 11:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Burr" wrote in message
What happened, cat got your tongue?

If you arte going to run your mouth with the big boys then you better say
something are everyone is going to think your a "dumb ass"!!!

You're not a DA are you Mr. Mohawk? I think you have messed up you're
status as a "troll" you're just a DA!

Burr

Ironic that someone who cannot spell the word "are" or use the word "or"
after "something" would refer to anyone as a dumb ass. At least using the
words in the proper usage would be nice. Not to mention you forgot to insert
"your" before "status" so I'm not sure what your issue is. However, it might
be some food for thought before calling anyone a DUMB ASS.

Try again.

Old October 13th 07, 12:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Billy Smith" wrote in message

"Burr" wrote in message
What happened, cat got your tongue?

If you arte going to run your mouth with the big boys then you better say
something are everyone is going to think your a "dumb ass"!!!

You're not a DA are you Mr. Mohawk? I think you have messed up you're
status as a "troll" you're just a DA!

Burr

Ironic that someone who cannot spell the word "are" or use the word "or"
after "something" would refer to anyone as a dumb ass. At least using the
words in the proper usage would be nice. Not to mention you forgot to
insert "your" before "status" so I'm not sure what your issue is. However,
it might be some food for thought before calling anyone a DUMB ASS.

Try again.

YES BUT, I ain't got no education none at all!!!

I am THE DUMB ASS, thank you very much.

Burr

Old October 14th 07, 03:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Senior Member

I am THE DUMB ASS, thank you very much.

Burr- Hide quoted text -

Off topic, but well put.

Indeed, this group has gone to the dogs. Oh, well, at least there are
Yahoo groups.

Junius

Old October 14th 07, 03:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

junius wrote:

I am THE DUMB ASS, thank you very much.

Burr- Hide quoted text -

Off topic, but well put.

Indeed, this group has gone to the dogs. Oh, well, at least there are
Yahoo groups.

Well then contribute something of interest. Stop being a bloodsucker such as
Mike Terry who is always 'looking' for information rather than contributing
anything. In other words, don't be a 'lurker'.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 14th 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

If you are going to run with the big Dogs, you have to get off the
porch.
Arte or Art, is not really mispelling,,,,
www.devilfinder.com O Store Gud
cuhulin

WTB Heathkit Mohawk Receiver James Overfelt Boatanchors 0 October 8th 06 06:44 PM
WTB Heathkit Mohawk Receiver Crazy Dave Swap 0 July 17th 06 03:59 PM
FS: WARRIOR AMP, MOHAWK AND APACHE Reg1647 Boatanchors 0 October 16th 04 04:23 AM
10M, Mohawk Base Amp, K9ike Swap 0 September 21st 04 03:30 PM
FS Mohawk 10M Amplifier K9ike Swap 0 October 24th 03 12:49 PM