Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 16th 07, 12:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default What I am trying to do

What I am trying to do.

As many of you know I have retired and live out of California a lot of the
time.

I am setting up scanner groups on my Grundig Satellit 800 to monitor coast
guard frequencies in the far Western Pacific and China Sea. I live on Luzon,
The Philippines now.

Tonight (my time) I got started. Anytime I am in the office I will let it
run. I will watch for other things monitor and just see what happens.

Burr

Red Mountain, Ca./Asia

Grundig Sat 800 Mill, Drake SW8

Uniden BC895XLT & 245, YB 400,