RadioBanter

-   -   And then things went boom-boom (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/126195-then-things-went-boom-boom.html)

Burr October 19th 07 11:25 AM

And then things went boom-boom

from ABS/CBN

(9th UPDATE) Eight killed, 89 hurt in Makati mall blast
Eight people were killed while at least 89 others were injured after an
explosion ripped through an upscale mall in Makati City Friday afternoon.

Manila, Philippines

[email protected][_2_] October 19th 07 01:11 PM

On Oct 19, 6:25 am, "Burr" wrote:
from ABS/CBN

(9th UPDATE) Eight killed, 89 hurt in Makati mall blast
Eight people were killed while at least 89 others were injured after an
explosion ripped through an upscale mall in Makati City Friday afternoon.

Manila, Philippines

Hmm..

Keep a low profile out there

The don't blow you up if you're surfing . .

David October 19th 07 02:26 PM

And then things went boom-boom

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 18:25:29 +0800, "Burr"
wrote:

from ABS/CBN

(9th UPDATE) Eight killed, 89 hurt in Makati mall blast
Eight people were killed while at least 89 others were injured after an
explosion ripped through an upscale mall in Makati City Friday afternoon.

Manila, Philippines

I never go to the mall.

[email protected] October 19th 07 03:57 PM

And then things went boom-boom

There is a big shopping mall just across highway 80 from me, about 275
foot steps from doggy's front yard. www.metromalljackson.com Only
times I get over there is when I want to buy something at the Sears
store and then step over to the book store.
cuhulin