Old October 19th 07, 11:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default And then things went boom-boom

from ABS/CBN

(9th UPDATE) Eight killed, 89 hurt in Makati mall blast
Eight people were killed while at least 89 others were injured after an
explosion ripped through an upscale mall in Makati City Friday afternoon.

Manila, Philippines

Old October 19th 07, 01:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 19, 6:25 am, "Burr" wrote:
from ABS/CBN

(9th UPDATE) Eight killed, 89 hurt in Makati mall blast
Eight people were killed while at least 89 others were injured after an
explosion ripped through an upscale mall in Makati City Friday afternoon.

Manila, Philippines

Hmm..

Keep a low profile out there

The don't blow you up if you're surfing . .

Old October 19th 07, 02:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 18:25:29 +0800, "Burr"
wrote:

from ABS/CBN

(9th UPDATE) Eight killed, 89 hurt in Makati mall blast
Eight people were killed while at least 89 others were injured after an
explosion ripped through an upscale mall in Makati City Friday afternoon.

Manila, Philippines

I never go to the mall.
Old October 19th 07, 03:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There is a big shopping mall just across highway 80 from me, about 275
foot steps from doggy's front yard. www.metromalljackson.com Only
times I get over there is when I want to buy something at the Sears
store and then step over to the book store.
cuhulin

Boom construction JB MacDonald Antenna 33 April 21st 07 03:28 AM
FS: Heil Mic and Boom Steve Equipment 0 June 30th 05 03:53 AM
Pvc ok for boom [email protected] Antenna 7 February 6th 05 07:48 PM
OT - hemi go BOOM! Steveo CB 2 May 30th 04 12:48 AM
Placement of elements along boom (EMC) Abdullah Eyles Antenna 11 September 11th 03 10:35 AM