Old October 21st 07, 01:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
RHF RHF is offline

Default -FYI- Two (2) Kiwa MW/SW "Pocket" Loop Antennas

For One and All,
Old October 21st 07, 02:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

I could never get mine to work well. It seemed to be pretty non-directional.

There's a regen unit that made it even worse, going into self-oscillation chiefly,
that's also floating around.

It ain't Kiwa MW loop quality.

Old October 21st 07, 10:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 21, 6:16 am, Ron Hardin wrote:
I could never get mine to work well. It seemed to be pretty non-directional.

There's a regen unit that made it even worse, going into self-oscillation chiefly,
that's also floating around.

It ain't Kiwa MW loop quality.

RH - We are in general agreement -wrt-
the Kiwa 'Pocket' Loop Antenna. ~ RHF
Old October 28th 07, 11:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 21, 5:37 am, RHF wrote:
For One and All,
.
FWIW - There are presently Two (2) of these small compact
Kiwa "Pocket" Loop Antennas on eBay at this time . . .
.
eBay Auction Item # 200164665790
.
eBay Auction Item # 280165195336
.
NOTICE - BE ADVISED : This is NOT my Auction
and I am NOT Associated with the eBay Seller.
.
PLEASE NOTE : That this Message is being Posted
for Informational Purposes Only { F Y I } .
.
.
-FYI- Kiwa MW/SW "Pocket" Loop Antenna with Accessories
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...484d581ee3ff09
.
Not seen to often on eBay is one of the Kiwa Pocket Loop
Antennas : The Kiwa Pocket Loop is an Air-Core Loop
Antenna designed to enhance the reception of 'portable'
Shortwave Radios. The Tuning Range {Coverage} is from
530 kHz to 23 MHz in Four Bands. Signal transfer to the
Radio is done by a special Coupler or by Direct Cable
Connection. This is a small 'portable' {Pocket} Shortwave
Antenna that also covers the AM/MW Band.
KIWA PKT LOOP = http://kiwa.com/pktloop.html
.
FWIW - Some very nice detailed Photos of the
Kiwa Pocket Loop Antenna to take a look at.
.
NOTE - Not the same as the Legendary and Hard-to-Fined
Kiwa Air Core MW Loop Antenna's on eBay.
http://www.universal-radio.com/used/sold051.html
.
One of the Kiwa Pocket Loop Antenna was on eBay
but that Auction has CLOSED - ENDED - OVER [.]
- - - 23 Bids and a Final Price of $179 + $13 S&H
Oops -Almost the new Price from Kiwa ! :-{
.
eBay Link to the Sold : Kiwa Pocket Loop Antennahttp://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ150149761411
.
NOTICE - BE ADVISED : This is NOT my Auction
and I am NOT Associated with the eBay Seller.
.
PLEASE NOTE : That this Message is being Posted
for Informational Purposes Only { F Y I } .
.
CAUTION - Know your Seller and something about what they are Selling.
.
-Also- Know something about the Pricing of a New Item
with a Warranty vice a Used Item listed on eBay and
Do Not Over Bid and Item. { Oh No I Paid Too Much ! }
.
.
As Always - Buyer Beware - Life is a Gamble and so is eBay ~ RHF
.
.
. .

FWIW - These two Kiwa MW/SW Pocket Loop Antennas
{without the Re-Gen Module} closed-out on eBay for $113
and $116 +S&H. -Note- The New Price is $195 +S&H
http://kiwa.com/pktloop.html

~ RHF