Old October 24th 07, 12:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default A bitch-on-wheels, but not too bad...

Vivki Stern

http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/Perso...ersonID=624277

Lot better looking than I thought - thought that she would be some old
bitch. I wonder, if Bobby is tapping her - I would be.

Old October 24th 07, 02:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 24, 7:17 am, IBOCcrock wrote:
Vivki Stern

http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/Perso...ersonID=624277

Lot better looking than I thought - thought that she would be some old
bitch. I wonder, if Bobby is tapping her - I would be.

Ugh. Man it must be tough having her job.

Old October 24th 07, 04:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 24, 9:26 am, Steve wrote:
On Oct 24, 7:17 am, IBOCcrock wrote:

Vivki Stern

http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/Perso...ersonID=624277

Lot better looking than I thought - thought that she would be some old
bitch. I wonder, if Bobby is tapping her - I would be.

Ugh. Man it must be tough having her job.

Yea, constant lies, and knowing that HD is going down the toilet. On
Radio-info, she was quoted as blaming the digital hash noise, on AM,
on wide-band receivers, only. Must be difficult to be the
Communications Secretary, when she is constantly under Bobby's desk.

Old October 24th 07, 09:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Vicki Stern - Director of Corporate Communications - iBiquity Digital Corporation

On Oct 24, 2:13?pm, RHF wrote:
On Oct 24, 4:17 am, IBOCcrock wrote:
-
- Vivki Stern
-
-http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/PersonDetail.aspx?PersonID=624277
-
- Lot better looking than I thought - thought that she would be
- some old bitch. I wonder, if Bobby is tapping her - I would be.

IBOC Crock,

In Reality She would appear to be a Very Well Qualified Individual
for the Job that She Has.http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/Perso...ersonID=624277

Vicki Stern - Director of Corporate Communications
iBiquity Digital Corporation -http://www.ibiquity.com/.http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/Compa...nyID=56857952&...

IBOC Crock - Once Again Please Do Not Post your Sexual Fantasies
to this Shortwave Radio Listener's Newsgroup.

Clearly -if- She were a 'bitch' to use your Vulgar Choice-of-Words :
Then Everything that you Post would be an 'issue' of her
activities . . .

and that is something to 'think' about ~ RHF
.

Oh, you are so rightous! She isn't bad looking, for an HD/IBOC bitch.

Old October 25th 07, 05:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 24, 2:13?pm, RHF wrote:
[...]

She's attractive for sure but what I found curious is that she used to be a
spokesperson for XM radio.

Old October 25th 07, 11:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

That's the lovely thing about the world. Perpetual references to sex,
and you have the audacity to try to censor this individual, the Founding
Fathers are turning in their graves. (We all know that the Founders
secretly intended to protect the future rights of pornographers, and had
no intent on protecting Religious Freedom and the Right to Political
Dissent).

No one takes women seriously anyway, not even women. Just think at how
asinine the Woman's Right Movement was. They've lowered women to the
level of men, taught them to dress lasciviously, and gave men everything
that they want sexually, under the guise of being a "Liberated Woman".
What a joke, men now get laid at an unbelievable rate, but women believe
that they are in control.

I work for a major cooperation in the U.S., at the peon level of course,
but still have the opportunity to see the women that are placed into
various jobs of importance. There are very few of them that don't have
an Under the Desk approach to having secured their positions (nod nod
wink wink). They are always viewed as Playthings for bored men. It's
funny, I notice they never hire ugly ones, imagine that, I wonder how
this keeps happening?

In a previous job, a supervisor's secretary had quite her job, she was a
knock-out. She was replaced by this ordinary looking woman that looked
infinitely qualified for the job, a downright Jane Hathaway (no
exaggeration) from the Beverly Hill Billies. I was incredulous, the idea
of using a woman that will actually do the job and not serve the
position of eye candy for the higher-ups. Well, not to be disappointed,
she was only a temp, a beautiful babe was brought in to replace her.

Isn't it special when the entire world is expected to change to suite
the needs of some major corporation, rather than the corporation
changing their products or offerings to suit the needs of the people. Of
course HD Radio may not be a defective concept promising to bring misery
to the entire listening community, the problems that they have
experienced must be due to a few "rogue" radios with wideband receivers.
Right. If you believe this, I have some ocean front property to sell you
in Montana, oh, and you get to choose the Atlantic or Pacific Ocean.

Good day RHF, and remember, On a clear night, you can hear forever.

Artaud

RHF wrote in
ups.com:

Old October 25th 07, 05:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

RHF wrote roups.com:

IBOC Crock - Once Again Please Do Not Post your Sexual Fantasies
to this Shortwave Radio Listener's Newsgroup.

Clearly -if- She were a 'bitch' to use your Vulgar Choice-of-Words :
Then Everything that you Post would be an 'issue' of her
activities . . .

and that is something to 'think' about ~ RHF

The Beverly Hillbillies
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beverly_Hillbillies

"Miss Jane Hathaway" -aka- Nancy Jane Kulp
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Kulp
http://www.nndb.com/people/549/000097258/

Why I 'remember' Her from "The Bob Cummings Show"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bob_Cummings_Show
In the role of "Pamela Livingstone" the Vegetarian
author {You Can If You Think You Can} who had a
Pet Goose.

Please Note - Nancy Jane Kulp with a "K" is no relation
to and was not married to Robert Martin Culp with a "C".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Culp
Who like me was born in Oakland, CA -USA-
I SPY = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Spy

Which Leads Us To : People from Oakland, California
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...%2C_California
One of 'whom' is Max Baer Jr.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Baer%2C_Jr.
Who was one of the Co-Stars of the TV Program
- - - "The Beverly Hillbillies"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beverly_Hillbillies

IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL ! )