Old October 31st 07, 06:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Effective IT Contract Negotiations

How we negotiate the IT services or software licensing related
contracts has a significant impact on how IT meets "getting more done
with less" expectations set by executive management. How do we plan
and carry out such negotiations for success? Is outsourcing such
contract negotiations a good option?

Click here to listen live: http://www.ciotalkradio.com/archives.html