Old November 8th 07, 08:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default rec.radio.shortwave group missing

I use Outlook express and until recently could access this newsgroup.
Now it seems to have vanished completely.
All the other groups are showing up except this, "the best" group.
If anyone has a possible answer please email me.
Miss the wisdom and remarks by Cuhulin as well.