RadioBanter

-   -   OT A Helping Hand !!!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/126940-ot-helping-hand.html)

Burr November 11th 07 02:37 AM

OT A Helping Hand !!!!

A Conservative woman from Texas was driving through a remote part of
New York when her car broke down.
An Indian on horseback came along and offered her a ride to a nearby
town.
She climbed up behind him on the horse and then rode off.
The ride was uneventful, except that every few minutes the Indian
would let out a "Ye-e-e-e-h-a-a-a-a" so loud that it echoed from the
surrounding hills.
When they arrived in town, he let her off at the local service
station, yelled one final "Ye-e-e-e-h-a-a-a-a!" and rode off.
"What did you do to get that Indian so excited?" asked the service-
station attendant.
Nothing," the woman answered.
"I merely sat behind him on the horse, put my arms around his waist,
and held onto the saddle horn so I wouldn't fall off."
"Lady," the attendant said, "Indians don't use saddles."

RHF November 11th 07 09:39 AM

OT A Helping Hand !!!!

On Nov 10, 6:37 pm, "Burr" wrote:
[...]

Burr - Laughed So Hard . . .
I Almost Fell Off My Chair ~ RHF

[email protected] November 11th 07 11:02 PM

OT A Helping Hand !!!!

That was Chief Yee Haw.

Two lady nurses in Texas were riding along in a car.They saw an auto
accident, a woman had hit a tree with her car and she was laying on the
grass, unconcious.One of the nurses said, She is a nurse! The other
nurse lady said, How can you tell? she is wearing a T shirt and
bluejeans and Cowgirl boots and a Cowgirl hat.The other nurse lady said,
Her bladder is full and her stomach is empty and her arse is all chewed
up.

A blonde woman in South Dakota was driving her car out in the
country.She saw another woman rowing a boat across a cornfield.She
stopped her car and hollered out to the blonde woman in the boat.She
hollered,,, Hey you, stop that, you are going to give us blondes a bad
name!
cuhulin