Old November 15th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio Rwanda - 6055

Radio Rwanda, 6055, in vernacular, interspersed with bits of English, playing
the hits at 2030. Quite an animated announcer, who sounded as though he was
having a ball. Sign off at 2100.

100 kW out of Kigali.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 16th 07, 12:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hmmm,

I'm listening to a clean signal, it currently playing form of classical Music / instruments.

I'll hang round to see if I can get a Station ID. Bugger just starting to get some co-channel interference

Regards
Mark

Location: Canberra Australia
Radio: Icom R75 with DSP options