Old November 20th 07, 07:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Trouble in 'Dwardo's Paradise?

On Nov 20, 7:19 am, IBOCcrock wrote:

News - Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Arbitron responds to a PPM ultimatum.
In a stark admission that PPM needs work, Arbitron CEO Steve Morris
says "We need to go back and revisit previous assumptions about how
the service is to be built." It's his response to a tough-talking
letter sent by four group heads demanding "immediate action" fixing
PPM problems. More details in today's Inside Radio.

Cox Radio's Bob Neil: "The response was disappointing."
It is clear that Arbitron will need to do a lot more than just sit
down with Neil or several other group heads, who are fuming at the
suggestion Arbitron will try to squeeze more money out of them to meet
existing targets. Neil tells Inside Radio "The last thing we need is
another meeting. What we need is a specific plan on how and when they
will meet the sample targets."

Terrestrial radio is dying.- Hide quoted text -

IBOC Crock - While you may be dead between the ears.

"Free" Over-the-Air Radio Is Alive : it's alive, It's Alive. IT'S
ALIVE !

now go to your cubical an ex-lax on your pc ~ RHF
Old November 20th 07, 07:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

News - Tuesday, November 20, 2007

[...]

Just think of all the time Eduardo ****ed trying to convince the radio-
geeks the virtues of HD Radio!
Old November 20th 07, 11:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Trouble in IBOC Crock's Warped World !

News - Tuesday, November 20, 2007

[...]

INOC Crock - Wasted Time . . .
Ha ! Ha ! Cha-Ching ! Ah-Ling ! Ah-Ding !

Hell Promoting "Free" Over-the-Air Radio
Is What d'Eduardo Gets Paid To Do ! ~ RHF
Old November 21st 07, 10:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Trouble in S.C.U.M Paradise?

m II wrote:

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

Just think of all the time Eduardo ****ed trying to convince the radio-
geeks the virtues of HD Radio!

And the time he's spent trying to convince folks he's Hispanic...

....far less time than you've spent trying to convince folks you are
human. How many Mexicans did you kill last night?

Less than the number of Labatt's you've downed, dumbass Canuck!

Old November 21st 07, 11:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 20, 9:50 pm, m II wrote:
dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

Just think of all the time Eduardo ****ed trying to convince the radio-
geeks the virtues of HD Radio!

And the time he's spent trying to convince folks he's Hispanic...

....far less time than you've spent trying to convince folks you are
human. How many Mexicans did you kill last night?

mike

http://www.xsltblog.com/archives/****-you-002.jpg

EZ NEC trouble Scott M Antenna 1 March 14th 05 05:51 AM
trouble with hum Ken Bessler Scanner 2 March 8th 05 03:57 AM
NG Trouble Landshark CB 0 January 25th 05 06:44 AM
Paradise 873 : a spreading meme AB Policy 0 November 4th 04 07:02 AM
DX 396 serious trouble? T Shortwave 12 July 17th 03 06:03 AM