RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : Happy Thanks-Giving-Day Everyone (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/127532-ot-happy-thanks-giving-day-everyone.html)

RHF November 22nd 07 06:18 PM

(OT) : Happy Thanks-Giving-Day Everyone

On Nov 22, 4:35 am, harvey wrote:
-
- Thanks for all the info
-
- happy Thanksgiving everyone . .

Ditto That - A happy, Happy. HAPPY ! Thanks-Giving-Day Everyone

Question - So 'Who-in-Need Did You Give To . . .
On This Day of Thanks Giving For Our Abundant Blessings ?

Thank You God {Allah{ Almighty For :
The Blessing of Life and Good Health; For Family and Friends;
The Adundance of Our Lives; and We All Say amen, Amen. and AMEN !

God {Allah} Bless Each and Everyone of You this Thanks Giving - Amen ~
RHF

IBOCcrock November 22nd 07 06:56 PM

(OT) : Happy Thanks-Giving-Day Everyone

On Nov 22, 1:18�pm, RHF wrote:
On Nov 22, 4:35 am, harvey wrote:
-
- Thanks for all the info
-
- happy Thanksgiving everyone . .

Ditto That - A happy, Happy. HAPPY ! Thanks-Giving-Day Everyone

Question - So 'Who-in-Need Did You Give To . . .
On This Day of Thanks Giving For Our Abundant Blessings ?

Thank You God {Allah{ Almighty For :
The Blessing of Life and Good Health; For Family and Friends;
The Adundance of Our Lives; and We All Say amen, Amen. and AMEN !

God {Allah} Bless Each and Everyone of You this Thanks Giving - Amen ~
RHF
�.

And, to rec.radio.shortwave's Chief Moderator, let's give a mighty
cheer - "Happy Thanksgiving!"