Old November 22nd 07, 06:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Happy Thanks-Giving-Day Everyone

On Nov 22, 4:35 am, harvey wrote:
-
- Thanks for all the info
-
- happy Thanksgiving everyone . .

Ditto That - A happy, Happy. HAPPY ! Thanks-Giving-Day Everyone

Question - So 'Who-in-Need Did You Give To . . .
On This Day of Thanks Giving For Our Abundant Blessings ?

Thank You God {Allah{ Almighty For :
The Blessing of Life and Good Health; For Family and Friends;
The Adundance of Our Lives; and We All Say amen, Amen. and AMEN !

God {Allah} Bless Each and Everyone of You this Thanks Giving - Amen ~
RHF
Old November 22nd 07, 06:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 22, 1:18�pm, RHF wrote:
On Nov 22, 4:35 am, harvey wrote:
-
- Thanks for all the info
-
- happy Thanksgiving everyone . .

Ditto That - A happy, Happy. HAPPY ! Thanks-Giving-Day Everyone

Question - So 'Who-in-Need Did You Give To . . .
On This Day of Thanks Giving For Our Abundant Blessings ?

Thank You God {Allah{ Almighty For :
The Blessing of Life and Good Health; For Family and Friends;
The Adundance of Our Lives; and We All Say amen, Amen. and AMEN !

God {Allah} Bless Each and Everyone of You this Thanks Giving - Amen ~
RHF
�.

And, to rec.radio.shortwave's Chief Moderator, let's give a mighty
cheer - "Happy Thanksgiving!"

Very close to giving up ... JeroenK Shortwave 44 March 25th 07 08:57 AM
Happy Birthday, Daddy !!!! Happy Birthday, RFK!!! Thank you for showing me that most men are good, compared to Dave the faggot and his little buddy, Po... an_old_friend Policy 1 November 21st 06 04:50 AM
Thanks-Giving 2005 Steveo CB 0 November 26th 05 06:26 AM
Wonder why the FCC is giving away the airways? Here is why. Night Ranger General 1 December 7th 03 02:10 AM