Old December 3rd 07, 02:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default HD Radio

On Dec 2, 7:15�pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
�"Easy FM" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Easy FM" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
t.
..
In article ,
"David Z" wrote:

This individual is not in Australia. �There is no "HD" radio
here... in fact, I don't even know what the heck it is. �Take
this nonsense to another newsgroup.

Snip

Then educate thyself and don't post again until you do.

You see? the yanks think they own the world.

Got a problem with getting educated or reading the news group
before you post? It is your choice to look like an idiot or not.

They probably think aus.radio.broadcast is in Europe .. except
they think that Europe is a country where they speak French.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=331119

Domestic stations from Australia are heard in other countries.

Obviously this needs explaining in words of few syllables.

The "problem" is that someone posted about HD Radio in an Australian
radio newsgroup. As I understand it, only the US and Brazil have been
stupid enough to adopt the HD Radio technology, so the rest of us
simply don't care. It's the people cross-posting who are the
uneducated "idiots". Just keep away from groups that are not part of
your silly technology is all we ask and then we won't have to respond
in yours.

Simple really.

OK, I'll now put this to you very simply so you can understand.

The elite people that run things think digital technology is the way to
control radio in the future. Wherever you live in the world it is coming
to a radio station near you. It's just a matter of time.

It is happening in the USA, Europe, and world wide on short wave as
either HD or DRM.

Since this is cross posted annoyed people should identify what news
group they are replying from and ask that news group be dropped from the
news group list if they think this thread does not belong in that group.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California- Hide quoted text -

Sorry - but digital radio around the world has stalled, because
consumers no longer care about this antiquated medium.
Old December 3rd 07, 02:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
IBOCcrock wrote:

On Dec 2, 7:15?pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
?"Easy FM" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
"Easy FM" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

et.
..
In article ,
"David Z" wrote:

[...]

I don't think it's medium but the message. People are not getting the
message that HD is better than analog. Since HD is not any better than
analog it can't happen.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old December 3rd 07, 06:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default -cause- Everyone knows "IB*C" is a RootBeer !

On Dec 2, 6:49 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

IBOCcrock wrote:
On Dec 2, 7:15?pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
?"Easy FM" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
"Easy FM" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

et.
..
In article ,
"David Z" wrote:

[...]

Telamon,

We Ain't Selling the Steak : {IBOC Radio}
We Are Selling The Sizzle !
{"HD" Hibrid Digital -aka- High Definition Radio}

Hence "HD" Radio -vice- IB*C Radio [.]

-cause- Everyone knows "IB*C" is a RootBeer !
http://www.ibcrootbeer.com/history.html
Independent Breweries Company (IBC)
http://www.ibcrootbeer.com/history2.html
http://www.ibcrootbeer.com/ibc_rb.html