RadioBanter

-   -   Shuttle Launch (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/127943-shuttle-launch.html)

dxAce December 6th 07 11:32 AM

Shuttle Launch

Space Shuttle is scheduled for launch at 4:31 PM EST (2131 GMT).

dxAce
Michigan
USA

David[_5_] December 6th 07 02:17 PM

Shuttle Launch

dxAce wrote:
Space Shuttle is scheduled for launch at 4:31 PM EST (2131 GMT).

dxAce
Michigan
USA

More corporate welfare...

dxAce December 6th 07 07:16 PM

Shuttle Launch

David wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Space Shuttle is scheduled for launch at 4:31 PM EST (2131 GMT).

dxAce
Michigan
USA

More corporate welfare...

Another drug addled Rickets post...

David[_5_] December 7th 07 01:03 PM

Shuttle Launch

dxAce wrote:

David wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Space Shuttle is scheduled for launch at 4:31 PM EST (2131 GMT).

dxAce
Michigan
USA

More corporate welfare...

Another drug addled Rickets post...

Attack the messenger when the truth hurts, eh Sparky?

dxAce December 7th 07 01:12 PM

Shuttle Launch

David wrote:

dxAce wrote:

David wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Space Shuttle is scheduled for launch at 4:31 PM EST (2131 GMT).

dxAce
Michigan
USA

More corporate welfare...

Another drug addled Rickets post...

Attack the messenger when the truth hurts, eh Sparky?

Nah, I only attack the messenger when he/she/it is obviously drug addled.

m II December 9th 07 06:21 PM

Shuttle Launch

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

Attack the messenger when the truth hurts, eh Sparky?

Nah, I only attack the messenger when he/she/it is obviously drug addled.

Care for a repost of all your drunken racist stupidity?

mike

m II December 9th 07 06:38 PM

Shuttle Launch

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

Attack the messenger when the truth hurts, eh Sparky?
Nah, I only attack the messenger when he/she/it is obviously drug addled.

Care for a repost of all your drunken racist stupidity?

Go for it, dumbass!

The truth hurts, eh Sparky?

mike

dxAce December 9th 07 06:44 PM

Shuttle Launch

I'm a drug addled dumbass II wrote:

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

Attack the messenger when the truth hurts, eh Sparky?
Nah, I only attack the messenger when he/she/it is obviously drug addled.

Care for a repost of all your drunken racist stupidity?

Go for it, dumbass!

The truth hurts, eh Sparky?

Doesn't bother me a bit that you're a dumbass Canuck.

m II December 9th 07 06:51 PM

Shuttle Launch

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

Attack the messenger when the truth hurts, eh Sparky?
Nah, I only attack the messenger when he/she/it is obviously drug addled.

Care for a repost of all your drunken racist stupidity?
Go for it, dumbass!

The truth hurts, eh Sparky?

Doesn't bother me a bit that you're a dumbass Canuck.

I'm Mexican by birth and upbringing. I'll soon be coming to a community
near you. I'm looking forward to seeing you in those white robes.

mike