Old December 6th 07, 11:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Shuttle Launch

Space Shuttle is scheduled for launch at 4:31 PM EST (2131 GMT).

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 6th 07, 02:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:
Space Shuttle is scheduled for launch at 4:31 PM EST (2131 GMT).

dxAce
Michigan
USA

More corporate welfare...
Old December 6th 07, 07:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Space Shuttle is scheduled for launch at 4:31 PM EST (2131 GMT).

dxAce
Michigan
USA

More corporate welfare...

Another drug addled Rickets post...

Old December 7th 07, 01:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

David wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Space Shuttle is scheduled for launch at 4:31 PM EST (2131 GMT).

dxAce
Michigan
USA

More corporate welfare...

Another drug addled Rickets post...

Attack the messenger when the truth hurts, eh Sparky?

Old December 7th 07, 01:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David wrote:

dxAce wrote:

David wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Space Shuttle is scheduled for launch at 4:31 PM EST (2131 GMT).

dxAce
Michigan
USA

More corporate welfare...

Another drug addled Rickets post...

Attack the messenger when the truth hurts, eh Sparky?

Nah, I only attack the messenger when he/she/it is obviously drug addled.

Old December 9th 07, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

Attack the messenger when the truth hurts, eh Sparky?

Nah, I only attack the messenger when he/she/it is obviously drug addled.

Care for a repost of all your drunken racist stupidity?

mike

Old December 9th 07, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

Attack the messenger when the truth hurts, eh Sparky?
Nah, I only attack the messenger when he/she/it is obviously drug addled.

Care for a repost of all your drunken racist stupidity?

Go for it, dumbass!

The truth hurts, eh Sparky?

mike

Old December 9th 07, 06:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I'm a drug addled dumbass II wrote:

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

Attack the messenger when the truth hurts, eh Sparky?
Nah, I only attack the messenger when he/she/it is obviously drug addled.

Care for a repost of all your drunken racist stupidity?

Go for it, dumbass!

The truth hurts, eh Sparky?

Doesn't bother me a bit that you're a dumbass Canuck.

Old December 9th 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

dxAcehole, Supreme Commander United Militias (S.C.U.M.) wrote:

Attack the messenger when the truth hurts, eh Sparky?
Nah, I only attack the messenger when he/she/it is obviously drug addled.

Care for a repost of all your drunken racist stupidity?
Go for it, dumbass!

The truth hurts, eh Sparky?

Doesn't bother me a bit that you're a dumbass Canuck.

I'm Mexican by birth and upbringing. I'll soon be coming to a community
near you. I'm looking forward to seeing you in those white robes.

mike

Shuttle Launch Reminder John Kasupski Shortwave 6 June 9th 07 12:38 AM
Shuttle Launch dxAce Shortwave 3 December 10th 06 05:47 PM
Shuttle Launch? dxAce Shortwave 5 July 3rd 06 07:37 PM
Cape Radio-Shuttle Launch dxAce Shortwave 2 July 2nd 06 03:16 PM
Next Shuttle Launch [email protected] Shortwave 31 August 19th 05 03:23 PM