Old January 4th 08, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ot, O Ya

OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma (AP) -- With a button-popping spread of cornbread,
sausage and gravy, chicken fried steak and pecan pie designated as
Oklahoma's official state meal, it's no surprise that Oklahoma City's mayor
wants to put the city on a diet.

I would kill for one of these meals!!!!

Burr

Old January 4th 08, 11:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Burr" wrote in message
OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma (AP) -- With a button-popping spread of cornbread,
sausage and gravy, chicken fried steak and pecan pie designated as
Oklahoma's official state meal, it's no surprise that Oklahoma City's
mayor
wants to put the city on a diet.

I would kill for one of these meals!!!!

Trade the sausage for ham, and I'm with ya..

Anyone wanna open an IHOP in Korea and/or the Philippines?

Old January 5th 08, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Oklahoma's State Meal.Official State meal, 1988.
www.netstate.com/states/tables/state_food.htm

My ''official'' meal for Dinner (no such thing as ''lunch'' around here)
is Southern Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatos with Gravy, Green Peas,
Cornbread, Iced Tea.Cake or Pie with Ice cream for Desert.
cuhulin

Old January 5th 08, 01:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On the Travel channel right now,,, Anthony Bourdain: No
Reservations.Tony explores Seoul, Korea.
He and that Andrew Zimmern guy and that Fred Floyd guy travel around the
World and eat all kinds of crazy things.So does Les Stroud and Bear
Grylls.They eat and drink anything and everything.
cuhulin

Old January 5th 08, 01:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 4, 5:45 pm, "Burr" wrote:
OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma (AP) -- With a button-popping spread of cornbread,
sausage and gravy, chicken fried steak and pecan pie designated as
Oklahoma's official state meal, it's no surprise that Oklahoma City's mayor
wants to put the city on a diet.

I would kill for one of these meals!!!!

Burr

Mee Too ! ! ! !

( & My Doctor would Kill ME iff I did that )

Off for a brisk walk ( Tomorrow ) . . .

THEN Chicken Fried Steak ( AHHHH ! )

Old January 5th 08, 07:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jan 4, 3:44 pm, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
"Burr" wrote in message

OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma (AP) -- With a button-popping spread of cornbread,
sausage and gravy, chicken fried steak and pecan pie designated as
Oklahoma's official state meal, it's no surprise that Oklahoma City's
mayor
wants to put the city on a diet.

I would kill for one of these meals!!!!

Trade the sausage for ham, and I'm with ya..

Anyone wanna open an IHOP in Korea and/or the Philippines?

Mummm IHOP ! () ~ RHF
Make mine a *Rooty Tooty Fresh 'N Fruity(R)" Breakfast
IHOP MENU - http://www.ihop.com/docs/menupdf.pdf
+ That Never Empty Pot-o-Coffee right on the table ;-}
Old January 5th 08, 04:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Burr wrote:

I would kill for one of these meals!!!!

Burr

Why, getting tired of that Third World fried dog? ;-)

Recent Philippine news story:

Members of the Philippine Animal Welfare Society met with government
officials from the National Meat Inspection Services in Quezon City
May 23 to discuss one hot topic -- the dog meat trade and its place
in Filipino culture.

Old January 5th 08, 06:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 4, 6:46*pm, wrote:
Oklahoma's State Meal.Official State meal, 1988.www.netstate.com/states/tables/state_food.htm

My ''official'' meal for Dinner (no such thing as ''lunch'' around here)
is Southern Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatos with Gravy, Green Peas,
Cornbread, Iced Tea.Cake or Pie with Ice cream for Desert.
cuhulin

Oh, I'm with you on the ICED TEA. UNSWEETENED. Can't drink caffiene
anymore. I would kill for a good Iced Tea and Cake.
Old January 5th 08, 07:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

About two months ago, I watched a program on tv about a guy in
England.He walks the roads and trails and he picks up freshly killed
road kill (he knows how to tell if the fresh killed road kill is safe
enough) and wild plants and cooks that stuff and eats it.He goes around
to restaurants and eat joints over there, getting those people
interested in road kill critters.
www.devilfinder.com Old Southern Cooking Recipes
cuhulin