Old January 5th 08, 11:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default That 70's Show - Shortwave

I 've been watching 'That 70's Show' re-runs on Fox, and I've been noticing the
interior of Eric and Donna's trailer and have seen up on a shelf what looks to
be a Zenith Trans-Oceanic portable, and on another shelf what looks to be an old
tabletop shortwave.

To the left of the Trans-Oceanic there looks to be another portable, but I'm not
sure what brand it is.

Anyone else ever notice this?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 5th 08, 11:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jan 5, 3:30*am, dxAce wrote:
- I 've been watching 'That 70's Show' re-runs on Fox,
and I've been noticing the
interior of Eric and Donna's trailer and have seen up on a shelf what looks to
be a Zenith Trans-Oceanic portable, and on another shelf what looks to be an old
tabletop shortwave.

To the left of the Trans-Oceanic there looks to be another portable, but I'm not
sure what brand it is.

Anyone else ever notice this?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

OMG - DX Ace - Say It Isn't So - You Watch TV !

"The Cuhulin" Must Have Got To You ! ) ~ RHF

FS: 70's Lafayettes (This one) Joe CB 0 January 9th 05 11:46 PM
FS: 70's Lafayette's Jim CB 0 January 9th 05 10:27 PM
Need a 60' & 70's CD library Foxsrus1 Broadcasting 0 May 3rd 04 03:38 PM
Shortwave radios's greatest talk show......... Daviesl2003 Shortwave 0 August 14th 03 01:39 AM
NEW AWESOME SHORTWAVE TALK SHOW! On the Domestic Front Shortwave 1 July 31st 03 05:14 PM