RadioBanter

-   -   I think Burr (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/129453-i-think-burr.html)

[email protected] January 15th 08 06:43 PM

I think Burr

is drinkin too much Camp Kickapoo Joy Juice.
cuhulin

[email protected] January 15th 08 06:57 PM

I think Burr

On Jan 15, 12:43 pm, wrote:
is drinkin too much Camp Kickapoo Joy Juice.
cuhulin

And, you are drinking too much miller, or dixie.

[email protected] January 15th 08 08:09 PM

I think Burr

Welllllll,,,,,, I just now made a Peter Pan peanut (crunchy) sandwich
with Welch's Concord Grape Jam.(here Blueberry doggy, you can have some
of it.She always ''washes'' my dishes for me) Then, I reckon as how I
will get out one of my ladders and some rope and head on over across the
street by that vacant house and drag that big old heavy Peavey whatever
it is over into my carport.
cuhulin

IBOCcrock January 16th 08 11:47 AM

I think Burr

On Jan 15, 1:43*pm, wrote:
is drinkin too much Camp Kickapoo Joy Juice.
cuhulin

I think Burr keeps looking at porn on the Internet, even after getting
caught by his family.

[email protected] January 17th 08 06:57 PM

I think Burr

Nahhhhhh,,,, Burr is too much interested in building them bird houses
and workin that garden to be doing anything else.
cuhulin

[email protected] January 17th 08 07:28 PM

I think Burr

You better leave Burr alone, he tough!
www.devilfinder.com The Jackson Song

we got married in a fever!,,,,,, hotter than brussels sprouts!,,,,,,
Look out Jackson,,,,,, we are going to Jackson townnnnn,,,,
cuhulin