Old January 15th 08, 06:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I think Burr

is drinkin too much Camp Kickapoo Joy Juice.
cuhulin

Old January 15th 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 15, 12:43 pm, wrote:
is drinkin too much Camp Kickapoo Joy Juice.
cuhulin

And, you are drinking too much miller, or dixie.
Old January 15th 08, 08:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Welllllll,,,,,, I just now made a Peter Pan peanut (crunchy) sandwich
with Welch's Concord Grape Jam.(here Blueberry doggy, you can have some
of it.She always ''washes'' my dishes for me) Then, I reckon as how I
will get out one of my ladders and some rope and head on over across the
street by that vacant house and drag that big old heavy Peavey whatever
it is over into my carport.
cuhulin

Old January 16th 08, 11:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 15, 1:43*pm, wrote:
is drinkin too much Camp Kickapoo Joy Juice.
cuhulin

I think Burr keeps looking at porn on the Internet, even after getting
caught by his family.
Old January 17th 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Nahhhhhh,,,, Burr is too much interested in building them bird houses
and workin that garden to be doing anything else.
cuhulin

Old January 17th 08, 07:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You better leave Burr alone, he tough!
www.devilfinder.com The Jackson Song

we got married in a fever!,,,,,, hotter than brussels sprouts!,,,,,,
Look out Jackson,,,,,, we are going to Jackson townnnnn,,,,
cuhulin

(OT) Burr,,,,,, [email protected] Shortwave 7 September 5th 07 07:06 PM
Burr [email protected] Shortwave 1 November 13th 05 06:37 PM
Burr dxAce Shortwave 1 September 10th 05 01:33 PM
Hey Burr! wdx6hwo short wave Scanner 1 March 7th 04 01:16 AM