Old January 19th 08, 05:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) I bet Brian Hill

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

wrote in message
would like to own my old Peavey.If he/she/it ever comes around here,,, I
am going to kick her/she/its ass all the way back to zumbrota,Minnesota!
cuhulin

No I wouldn't tough guy. One transaction with you was enough. Your one of
the most presumptuous pricks I've ever met!

BH

What's up with Cuhulin, anyway?

I bought an amp from him and about a year later he posts in this forum that
I'm a cheat and never paid him etc etc... Anyway I did send $s but for some
reason he never got it??? I have no problem giving him the money but after
his behavior I could care less about him at all. Here's a link to when it
started and my reply at the time:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...f695f 80efa1c

I shouldn't even have to defend myself. Everybody knows me and I've been
around for years and made hundreds of transactions with people on these
forums and people know I'm good for my word. I'm sure you can attest to
that. I don't know? I've sold him stuff before with no problems. You would
think he would have given me the benefit of the doubt and let me know he
didn't get the pymt in a reasonable time and not a year later on this forum
by defacing my name. I don't get it? Like I said, I don't care any more.

BH

Old January 19th 08, 12:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Brian Hill" wrote in message
[...]

Yes, I most certainly can and will attest to your honesty and treatment of
people. Don't know what's up with him lately, guess some folks just go over
the edge.

Take care, stay well.

Old January 21st 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

wrote in message
[...]