Old January 25th 08, 03:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Who is IBOCcrock???

His real name is John Higdon. He has many aliases but you probably remember
him best as "Curmudgeon" He's been around for years under many aliases. He's
a bitter old troll. Do some searching and learn more about him. He's quite
prolific!!!

BH

Old January 25th 08, 05:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 24, 9:21 pm, "Brian Hill" wrote:
His real name is John Higdon. He has many aliases but you probably remember
him best as "Curmudgeon" He's been around for years under many aliases. He's
a bitter old troll. Do some searching and learn more about him. He's quite
prolific!!!

BH

At least his posts are halfway intelligent and informative - unlike
some other individuals who use this newsgroup.

jw
Old January 25th 08, 05:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jan 25, 8:22*am, Rfburns wrote:
On Jan 24, 9:21 pm, "Brian Hill" wrote:

His real name is John Higdon. He has many aliases but you probably remember
him best as "Curmudgeon" He's been around for years under many aliases. He's
a bitter old troll. Do some searching and learn more about him. He's quite
prolific!!!

BH

- At least his posts are halfway intelligent and informative
- unlike some other individuals who use this newsgroup.
-
- jw

RF Burns - IMHO - You are entitled to YO. ~ RHF
Old January 25th 08, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In fact there's one of those illiterates now.

jw

Old January 26th 08, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

_______ - That You Are ! ~ RHF
Old January 26th 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jan 25, 9:16*am, Rfburns wrote:
-
- In fact there's one of those illiterates now.
-
- jw

- - RF Burns - IMHO - You are entitled to YO. ~ RHF

EXACTLY ! ) ~ RHF
[ YO = Your Opinion ]

-ps- Proving Your Point :
Required Re-Proving My Point :
Which In The End Is Pointless.
Old January 26th 08, 12:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Brian Hill" wrote in message
His real name is John Higdon. He has many aliases but you probably
remember
him best as "Curmudgeon" He's been around for years under many aliases.
He's
a bitter old troll. Do some searching and learn more about him. He's quite
prolific!!!

IBOCock is not John Higdon, a good and respected engineer in the Bay Area.

Old January 26th 08, 06:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"IBOCcrock" wrote in message
On Jan 25, 6:40?pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Brian Hill" wrote in message

His real name is John Higdon. He has many aliases but you probably
remember
him best as "Curmudgeon" He's been around for years under many aliases.
He's
a bitter old troll. Do some searching and learn more about him. He's
quite
prolific!!!

IBOCock is not John Higdon, a good and respected engineer in the Bay Area.

With all of my aliases and postings on the Web, you should have been
able to figure out my name and quasi-location, by now.

I could care less who you are. You do nothing but post lies (like your alias
or sock puppet who said Emmis and Radio One are selling stations in LA) so I
would have little interest in knowing who you are.

So, has
Univision raped your pension, yet?

Huh? Companies today don't have pensions, as a rule. We have 401-k's and
such, and the money is not administered by the company on a 401-k.

Old January 26th 08, 11:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

His real name is John Higdon. He has many aliases but you probably
remember
him best as "Curmudgeon" He's been around for years under many aliases.
He's
a bitter old troll. Do some searching and learn more about him. He's
quite
prolific!!!

IBOCock is not John Higdon, a good and respected engineer in the Bay Area.

With all of my aliases and postings on the Web, you should have been
able to figure out my name and quasi-location, by now.

I could care less who you are. You do nothing but post lies (like your alias
or sock puppet who said Emmis and Radio One are selling stations in LA) so I
would have little interest in knowing who you are.

Lies? You are the king of lies, 'Eduardo', and have been ever since you were a
young boy, boy.