Old February 4th 08, 10:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
mc mc is offline

Default BBC blunder?

Around 5:22 p.m. EST today (2222 GMT), I was listening to the BBC news on
5.975 MHz. In the middle of an erudite explanation of Sri Lankan internal
politics, they suddenly switched to a soccer game (?) between Cameroon and
(I think) Tunisia for about 2 minutes, then switched back to the political
program in progress.

Either that, or I suppose it might have been a pirate on the same frequency,
but I heard no heterodynes.

Did anyone else hear this?