Old February 6th 08, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default MIMS

whats up to all my music listeners out there. Its ya gurl murda mami
on deck hollla back at me and eamil me whats up.
Old February 6th 08, 10:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 6, 2:20 pm, wrote:
whats up to all my music listeners out there. Its ya gurl murda mami
on deck hollla back at me and eamil me whats up.

http://www.geocities.com/gccengineering/ And yes I have a radio
station that plays hip hop and R&B called
GCC Radio 1 107.3 Low Power part 15. Started in Lake Edwards in
the Va.

http://www.geocities.com/electronicdx/1073wbmqjamz.html

peace

Old February 6th 08, 10:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 6, 5:16 pm, gccradioscience wrote:
On Feb 6, 2:20 pm, wrote:

whats up to all my music listeners out there. Its ya gurl murda mami
on deck hollla back at me and eamil me whats up.

http://www.geocities.com/gccengineering/ And yes I have a radio
station that plays hip hop and R&B called
GCC Radio 1 107.3 Low Power part 15. Started in Lake Edwards in
the Va.

http://www.geocities.com/electronicdx/1073wbmqjamz.html

peace

UPDATE : Station is not on the air yet cause of technical problems,
soon will get a Ramsey transmitter to increase range. The station
started in 2002, but left the air in 2005 and is on during
experimental times. This is not a pirate radio station cause it only
uses less than 10 mW of signal. Still radio listening as a hobby on
a Sharp GF9500 and Grundig S350 DL. The hobby for SWLing goes on if
you want to hear station that play rap and reggae on SW try to tune in
6925 and also go for the AM and FM bands. Your local radio stations
should provide the content be sure to visit their website and
participate. If GCC Radio had alot of money and licensing we would
be
on shortwave probably in 30 years from now in DRM mode.

73 and welcome to the new hobby group called rec.radio.shortwave
visit my website to get started.

Old February 6th 08, 11:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Part 15 - FM Radio Station Rules and Limits [Was : MIMS]

On Feb 6, 2:20 pm, wrote:

[...]

GCC Radio Science,

Remember the Rules for "Part 15 Devices" :
http://www.fcc.gov/mb/audio/lowpwr.html#PART
Un-Licensed Operation on the AM and FM Radio Broadcast
Bands is permitted for some "Extremely" Low Powered Devices
covered under Part 15 of the FCC's Rules.
-Note- On FM Radio Band Frequencies, these Devices are
Limited to an "Effective Service Range" of approximately
200 Feet (61 Meters).

Maximum Effective Radiated Power - Part 15 - FM Radio
* Power 0.01 microwatts ~ 250 uV per meter @ 3 meters
http://www.fcc.gov/ftp/Bureaus/Mass_...n/pn910724.pdf

Read-and-Review : "Low Power Broadcast Radio Stations"
http://www.fcc.gov/mb/audio/lowpwr.html#PART
-source- FCC Audio Division

hope this helps ~ RHF
Old February 7th 08, 05:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 6, 2:20 pm, wrote:

[...]

* Power 0.01 microwatts ~ 250 uV per meter @ 3 metershttp://www.fcc.gov/ftp/Bureaus/Mass_Media/Databases/documents_collect...

Read-and-Review : "Low Power Broadcast Radio Stations"http://www.fcc.gov/mb/audio/lowpwr.html#PART
-source- FCC Audio Division

hope this helps ~ RHF
.

RHF, I have read and understood the information you provided. I
have been going on the air
since 1993 using ranges that are "farting" distances from the house
less than 100 feet.

My station that I use still is an FCC approved transmitter that eats
up batteries after I put them in there. If it was a kit it would
just use the antenna that came with the kit and the antenna would no
longer than 10 feet. Maybe you should start your own part 15er
and see what you would play for you neighbors & maybe you should start
your own show about Ham Radio and Shortwave listening or just as
beginning podcast not a broadcast. I would like to hear from you.
Also RHF I would like for you to make videos on youtube about your
shortwave antenna projects like put your drawings as a slide show to
show others what designs you created and receive comments. If you do
I will subscribe to your channel.

As for others I would encourage everyone who's into non pirate
broadcasting to learn more from
http://www.ramseyelectronics.com and http://www.part15.us

Old February 7th 08, 02:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 6, 2:20 pm, wrote:

[...]

10 mW is good for maybe 150' clean line of sight.
Old February 7th 08, 02:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 6, 2:20 pm, wrote:
[...]

Try a Whole House Gold Edition; they have more power. Then you can get
a Minicircuits ZHL-1010+ for $149 that'll kick you nicely up to a full
Watt. Under $300 for the whole shmear.
Old February 7th 08, 05:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 6, 2:20 pm, wrote:
[...]

*.

[...]

OK David lets see . . .

Whole House FM Transmitter "Gold Edition"
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0007ODOMA
http://www.tss-radio.com/whole-house...on-p-4505.html
Broadcast any Audio Source throughout your Entire Home
* Stereo FM Radio Transmitter + MP3 FM Transmitter
+ iPod FM Transmitter + Auto FM Transmitter
+ Car FM Transmitter
http://www.wholehousefmtransmitter.c...tion-p-39.html

[eBay] Whole House FM Transmitter "Gold Edition"
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ220175123461
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtawglobal

FM Transmitter 'Review' and Comments
About the "Whole House FM Transmitter"
http://fmtransmitterreview.com/whole...ransmitter.htm
"What we feel separated the "Whole House FM Transmitter"
from the 'C Crane FM Transmitter' was first and foremost
the Distance {Coverage} the "Whole House FM Transmitter"
can Broadcast."

C Crane FM Transmitter - http://www.ccranefmtransmitter.com/
http://www.ccrane.com/radios/fm-tran...ansmitter.aspx

NOTE - More FM Transmitter Reviews are listed here
http://fmtransmitterreview.com/whole...ransmitter.htm

Minicircuits ZHL-1010+ [FM Radio Broadcast Power Amplifier]
http://www.elec.mq.edu.au/cnerf/resources/dg03-176.pdf
http://www.minicircuits.com/pages/appnote/catlowres.pdf

David - Why not simply buy the Ramsey Electronics
FM Stereo Transmitter Model # FM30B that is Fully
Assembled on eBay for the Price of these two items ?
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ220199143189
Old February 7th 08, 06:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 6, 2:20 pm, wrote:
[...]

Watt. *Under $300 for the whole shmear.- Hide quoted text -

"Mobile Black Box" FM Transmitter

Features 4-Way Power : USB, A/C, D/C, Car Power

http://www.mobileblackbox.com/

Looks like it might be a 'combo' of the
Whole House FM Transmitter "Gold Edition"
and the C Crane FM Transmitter

~ RHF
Old February 7th 08, 07:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 6, 2:20 pm, wrote:

[...]

Goodbye CDs, Welcome Home Radio
http://www.pankaj-k.net/archives/200...e_cds_wel.html