Old February 10th 08, 04:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I Think Again

I think I could Vote for Obama
if I voted Democratic.
I have been a Republican!

Burr

Old February 10th 08, 05:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Burr wrote:
I think I could Vote for Obama
if I voted Democratic.
I have been a Republican!

Burr

I'm planning on voting for a Republican this year, for the first time in
my life, because he supported Obama. So, that means you can vote for
Obama and cancel out the disturbance from my vote.

See, wasn't that easy.
Old February 12th 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Feb 9, 8:04*pm, "Burr" wrote:
I think I could Vote for Obama
if I voted Democratic.
I have been a Republican!

Burr

Burr - Given the Voting Choices :

[ ] Democrats

[ ] Republicans

[x] None of the Above [.] -or- [X] Throw the Bums Out !

it's a mad, Mad. MAD ! World *!* ~ RHF
.
CAUTION : This Post Has Not Been "Approved" by Telamon.
-ps- So Read It Only -If- You Are "Clueless".
.

Actually I approve.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old February 12th 08, 09:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 9, 8:04*pm, "Burr" wrote:
I think I could Vote for Obama
if I voted Democratic.
I have been a Republican!

Burr

Burr,

Barack Obama added a new Word to his Campaign Lingo,

OBAMACANS : Republicans that could Vote for Obama
-but- Will Never Vote For Hillary
http://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/tag/obamacan/
http://www.newsweek.com/id/107476
Old February 12th 08, 09:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

On Feb 9, 8:04 pm, "Burr" wrote:
I think I could Vote for Obama
if I voted Democratic.
I have been a Republican!

Burr

Burr,

Barack Obama added a new Word to his Campaign Lingo,

OBAMACANS : Republicans that could Vote for Obama
-but- Will Never Vote For Hillary
http://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/tag/obamacan/
http://www.newsweek.com/id/107476

EDUARDOCANS: Fake Hispanic Americans!

Old February 12th 08, 11:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"RHF" wrote in message
On Feb 9, 8:04 pm, "Burr" wrote:
I think I could Vote for Obama
if I voted Democratic.
I have been a Republican!

Burr

Burr,

Barack Obama added a new Word to his Campaign Lingo,

OBAMACANS : Republicans that could Vote for Obama
-but- Will Never Vote For Hillary

That is right where I am. I will not vote for Hillary for anything!!!!!!

Old February 12th 08, 11:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Burr" wrote in message

"RHF" wrote in message
On Feb 9, 8:04 pm, "Burr" wrote:
I think I could Vote for Obama
if I voted Democratic.
I have been a Republican!

Burr

Burr,

Barack Obama added a new Word to his Campaign Lingo,

OBAMACANS : Republicans that could Vote for Obama
-but- Will Never Vote For Hillary

That is right where I am. I will not vote for Hillary for anything!!!!!!

Me too... I'm in the ABC camp...

Old February 12th 08, 12:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Brenda Ann"

Me too... I'm in the ABC camp...

Cold up there??
Upper 80's here!!

May have to put on a shirt if it drops to much, but the days are in the low
90's

Troll

Burr

Old February 12th 08, 01:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 12, 7:06 am, Bart Bailey wrote:
In posted on
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 20:50:45 +0900, Brenda Ann wrote: Begin

Me too... I'm in the ABC camp...

Why are so many people knee jerk against the Clintons?
They cleaned up after Bush1
and left a surplus for Bush2 to squander.
...as to Obama, He's just a Republican in a mulatto suit.
I could never support someone who defends slumlords.http://tinyurl.com/yuatwl

The one who can restart our economy,

help create new high paying jobs

get us all decent medical care

and get us out of Iraq

gets my vote..

Old February 12th 08, 01:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bart Bailey wrote:

Why are so many people knee jerk against the Clintons?
They cleaned up after Bush1
and left a surplus for Bush2 to squander.

Both those statements are true.

However, the "rest of the story" is that many people perceive Hillary as
a cold, calculating, manipulative, scheming shrew of a "Dragon Lady", to
say nothing of my view of her being a carpetbagger when she 'moved' to
New York (like she ever lived there before or had family there). A
CLASSIC case of carpetbagging.

...as to Obama, He's just a Republican in a mulatto suit.
I could never support someone who defends slumlords.

IMHO, the choice we have of all four 'major' candidates is quite
discouraging... :-(

!!! Write In Ron Paul !!!