Old February 14th 08, 05:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default An Apology From An American to All Canadians

and other nationalities in this newsgroup who are routinely insulted
by the smal but noisy clique of geriatrics who obsessively post their
drivel here. Please know that their ignorant and revolting behavior is
not representative of the vast majority of thinking Americans.

Postings such as RHF proclaiming how it made him proud to be an
American when he read of the US military killings of Canadian soldiers
is so beyond the pale of human decency it is unbelievable.

What is really alarming is that the individual who composed such a
sentiment for the world (and posterity) to read is not a maladjusted
teenager with a pathological need for attention. It was the proud
exclamation of a retired government "worker". Evidently the only
difference between him and the described teenager would be their age.

Once again, please accept my/our sincerest apologies.
Old February 14th 08, 05:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:18:49 -0800 (PST), wrote:

and other nationalities in this newsgroup who are routinely insulted
by the smal but noisy clique of geriatrics who obsessively post their
drivel here. Please know that their ignorant and revolting behavior is
not representative of the vast majority of thinking Americans.

Postings such as RHF proclaiming how it made him proud to be an
American when he read of the US military killings of Canadian soldiers
is so beyond the pale of human decency it is unbelievable.

What is really alarming is that the individual who composed such a
sentiment for the world (and posterity) to read is not a maladjusted
teenager with a pathological need for attention. It was the proud
exclamation of a retired government "worker". Evidently the only
difference between him and the described teenager would be their age.

Once again, please accept my/our sincerest apologies.

You have so little faith in those from other countries that I find it
denigrating to them. Do you think they cannot see that the postings
you refer to are from individuals and not all Americans? Do you have
such little faith in their intelligence and feel yourself so superior
you must explain this? Your 'group apology' also speaks little of
your confidence in Americans that you feel you must apologize for us.
Speaking of which, you do NOT speak for "us" you speak only for
yourself. Frankly I am more insulted by your 'group apology' than by
those from other countries who are critical of the US........at least
they speak for themselves.
Old February 14th 08, 06:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default An Apology To Canadians for Surrender at Any Cost American LiberalDemocrats

On Feb 13, 9:18*pm, wrote:
and other nationalities in this newsgroup who are routinely insulted
by the smal but noisy clique of geriatrics who obsessively post their
drivel here. Please know that their ignorant and revolting behavior is
not representative of the vast majority of thinking *Americans.

Postings such as *RHF proclaiming how it made him proud to be an
American when he read of the US military killings of Canadian soldiers
is so beyond the pale of human decency it *is unbelievable.

What is really alarming is that the individual who composed such a
sentiment for the world (and posterity) *to read is not a maladjusted
teenager with a pathological need for attention. It was the proud
exclamation of a retired government "worker". Evidently the only
difference between him and the described teenager would be their age.

Once again, please accept my/our sincerest apologies.

Dang Great "Mother Of {all} Hierarchies" (MOH),

You need to get your facts straight before you OMIF ~ RHF
. . . . . . . . . .
"Dang - Makes Me Proud to be an American.

God {Allah} Bless American and Protect All Our Good
Peace Loving American Freedom Fighting Forces in the
Global War on Terrorism - Amen ~ RHF"
. . . . . . . . . .

I was Praising Americans Doing a Hard and Nasty Job :
The Business of War.

War Is Hell - Innocent People Die In War

Sometimes People Are Killed By Friendly Fire In War.

But The War Must Go On -or- All May Die -or- Be Enslave.

Pint-of-Fact - The Canadians Die In the Same War As Us
and In Far Fewer Numbers The Us [.]

God {Allah} Bless Canada and Protect All Their Good
Peace Loving Canadian Freedom Fighting Forces in the
Global War on Terrorism - Amen ~ RHF
Old February 14th 08, 07:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 13, 9:28*pm, wrote:
[...]

they speak for themselves.- Hide quoted text -

GH,

MOH is a Democrat Party of the USA Political Cadre
who's mission is to stir-up Hate between the USA
and any of America's Friends in the War on Terror.

MOH wants everyone to drink the Berkeley Kool-Aid
and March Lock-Step down the Liberal Path to Global
Islamic Facism without a fight; all in the name of Peace.

~ RHF
Old February 14th 08, 03:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message

You obviously suffer from small penis envy. Get help.

Old February 14th 08, 03:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.devilfinder.com Eccentric Star Canadian Friendly Fire Victims
Honored by US Army
cuhulin

Canadians Stupid? Rob Shortwave 9 November 30th 05 05:11 PM
Canadians Stupid? [email protected] Shortwave 0 November 30th 05 04:14 PM
For all Canadians. [email protected] Shortwave 2 February 22nd 05 01:24 AM
Canadians Panzer240 Shortwave 29 January 2nd 05 10:42 PM
A good idea from the Canadians. T. Early Shortwave 22 September 28th 04 11:48 PM