RadioBanter

-   -   A blast from the past: faqs from a decade back (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/130454-re-blast-past-faqs-decade-back.html)

Telamon February 15th 08 02:27 AM

A blast from the past: faqs from a decade back

In article hnOsj.24137$C61.16887@edtnps89, m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

http://faqs.org/faqs/radio/monitoring/shortwave-faq/

I've posted this link several times before in the past. This is where
the Usenet news groups FAQ's have moved to from the *.edu servers they
used to reside on.

Sorry about that. I missed it. It's weird thinking about computer
usage having a 'history'. History isn't something most people think
of themselves as being in the flow of it. History is something that
happened to people long dead. I guess that taken in it's proper
meaning, History can actually be ten seconds ago.

Don't be sorry. You posted a relevant link. People need to be reminded.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California