Old February 15th 08, 02:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default A blast from the past: faqs from a decade back

In article hnOsj.24137$C61.16887@edtnps89, m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

http://faqs.org/faqs/radio/monitoring/shortwave-faq/

I've posted this link several times before in the past. This is where
the Usenet news groups FAQ's have moved to from the *.edu servers they
used to reside on.

Sorry about that. I missed it. It's weird thinking about computer
usage having a 'history'. History isn't something most people think
of themselves as being in the flow of it. History is something that
happened to people long dead. I guess that taken in it's proper
meaning, History can actually be ten seconds ago.

Don't be sorry. You posted a relevant link. People need to be reminded.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

A blast from the past: faqs from a decade back RHF Shortwave 1 February 15th 08 02:36 AM
a blast from the past the oldest a Google revaled for me of stevie's he sound almost reasonable where did this poster go and will those that kidnapped him send him back [email protected] Policy 0 January 6th 06 08:47 PM
blast from the past Stevie says that did time or whatever should be left alone but attacks Frank bfor being courtmartailed in the past HYPOCRITE [email protected] Policy 6 November 12th 05 02:48 AM
Blast from our AKC past WA3MOJ CB 30 February 1st 04 05:14 PM
Blast from the past... Randy CB 4 February 1st 04 04:26 AM