RadioBanter

-   -   Drake SW8 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/130469-drake-sw8.html)

denny February 15th 08 08:01 PM

Drake SW8

I recently bought a newer version Drake SW8 last month. What an
excellent receiver it is! I'm so very impressed, and would like to
hear from other SW8 owners on your thoughts and experience with this
receiver. Is there anyone else with an SW8 interested in starting an
"SW8 group" possibly also to include the SW2? Denny D.

Burr February 15th 08 11:35 PM

Drake SW8

"denny" wrote in message
I recently bought a newer version Drake SW8 last month. What an
excellent receiver it is! I'm so very impressed, and would like to
hear from other SW8 owners on your thoughts and experience with this
receiver. Is there anyone else with an SW8 interested in starting an
"SW8 group" possibly also to include the SW2? Denny D.

I have a SW8 also,

Nice radio but I use it as my backup.

Burr

Telamon February 16th 08 05:48 PM

Drake SW8

In article
,
denny wrote:

I recently bought a newer version Drake SW8 last month. What an
excellent receiver it is! I'm so very impressed, and would like to
hear from other SW8 owners on your thoughts and experience with this
receiver. Is there anyone else with an SW8 interested in starting an
"SW8 group" possibly also to include the SW2? Denny D.

There are many Drake fans read this news group.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

justis February 16th 08 07:13 PM

Drake SW8

Two sets on Ebay
http://search.ebay.ca/search/search....atitle=drake+s
w8&category0=

"Telamon" wrote in message
..
..
In article
,

justis February 16th 08 07:18 PM

Drake SW8

Two sets on Ebay.........sorry about the first link.
http://search.ebay.ca/search/search....fsp=1&from=R10
&_trksid=m37&satitle=drake+shortwave&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc
%3D3&sadis=200&fpos=L8H+3A3&sabfmts=1&saobfmts=ins if&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&
saprchi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copage num=1&coentrypage=search&f
gtp=

"Justis" wrote in message
Two sets on Ebay

http://search.ebay.ca/search/search....atitle=drake+s