Old February 15th 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Drake SW8

I recently bought a newer version Drake SW8 last month. What an
excellent receiver it is! I'm so very impressed, and would like to
hear from other SW8 owners on your thoughts and experience with this
receiver. Is there anyone else with an SW8 interested in starting an
"SW8 group" possibly also to include the SW2? Denny D.
Old February 15th 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"denny" wrote in message
I recently bought a newer version Drake SW8 last month. What an
excellent receiver it is! I'm so very impressed, and would like to
hear from other SW8 owners on your thoughts and experience with this
receiver. Is there anyone else with an SW8 interested in starting an
"SW8 group" possibly also to include the SW2? Denny D.

I have a SW8 also,

Nice radio but I use it as my backup.

Burr

Old February 16th 08, 05:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
denny wrote:

I recently bought a newer version Drake SW8 last month. What an
excellent receiver it is! I'm so very impressed, and would like to
hear from other SW8 owners on your thoughts and experience with this
receiver. Is there anyone else with an SW8 interested in starting an
"SW8 group" possibly also to include the SW2? Denny D.

There are many Drake fans read this news group.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old February 16th 08, 07:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Two sets on Ebay
http://search.ebay.ca/search/search....atitle=drake+s
w8&category0=

"Telamon" wrote in message
..
..
In article
,

Old February 16th 08, 07:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Two sets on Ebay.........sorry about the first link.
http://search.ebay.ca/search/search....fsp=1&from=R10
&_trksid=m37&satitle=drake+shortwave&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc
%3D3&sadis=200&fpos=L8H+3A3&sabfmts=1&saobfmts=ins if&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&
saprchi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copage num=1&coentrypage=search&f
gtp=

"Justis" wrote in message
Two sets on Ebay

http://search.ebay.ca/search/search....atitle=drake+s