Old February 16th 08, 05:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Brody ? Ain't that some kinda queer Canucky Name?

Dumbass Canucks, sure ain't Rolex wearin' respectable folk...!

Old February 16th 08, 05:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Goodbye!

I really don't want to say this, my many shortwave friends, but I find that I am
giving up far to much of my increasingly valuable time here on RRS trying to
educate the faux, the debutantes, and those who tote..

Therefore, I've simply decided to give up RRS.

Goodbye, I sincerely hope that you all find your niche in the world of SW.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 16th 08, 06:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message
I really don't want to say this, my many shortwave friends, but I find that
I am
giving up far to much of my increasingly valuable time here on RRS trying
educate the faux, the debutantes, and those who tote..

Therefore, I've simply decided to give up RRS.

Goodbye, I sincerely hope that you all find your niche in the world of SW.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Shsss, everyone be quite. May be the ugly SOB will go!!!

Old February 16th 08, 06:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I done talked that Cajun woman in Louisiana to go night time Racoon
hunting with me.I didn't tell herrrr she will have to wait till
Sumerrrrrrrtme.
cuhulin

Old February 16th 08, 08:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Senior Member

On Feb 16, 12:58*am, dxAce wrote:
I really don't want to say this, my many shortwave friends, but I find that I am
giving up far to much of my increasingly valuable time *here on RRS trying to
educate the faux, the debutantes, and those who tote..

Therefore, I've simply decided to give up RRS.

Goodbye, I sincerely hope that you all find your niche in the world of SW.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Sorry to see you're taking off, Ace. Many of us, including myself,
have certainly benefitted from your on-topic postings. So many thanks
for those many contributions over the years.

It's truly a pity that this group is inundated with so much off-topic
rubbish and that so many folks so easily rise to the bait when
intentionally inflammatory off-topic postings are submitted. As I
value my time, as well, I simply ignore the off-topic rubbish and
don't delve into the idiotic ranting threads. This group would be far
better off, in my opinion, if more folks would do the same.

In any case, it's a pity that the group is losing one of its most
experienced DXers. I do hope you'll reconsider. If not, then we bid
you farewell! Enjoy your Drakes, and the best of DX to you!

Junius

Old February 16th 08, 09:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am really sorry to read of your decision. Your contribution to on
topic subjects has been immense and your vast experience highly
appreciated. I will certainly miss you and hope that after a period
you may reconsider and start re-posting your excellent on topic
contributions again.

In the meantime go well and enjoy your DXing with your fine Drake
radio's.
Good luck and all the best from:

South 33 d 47 m 32 s, East 20 d 07 m 32 s
RX Icom IC-756 PRO III with MW mods
Drake SW8 & ERGO software
Sony 7600D, GE SRIII, Redsun RP2100
BW XCR 30, Sangean 803A.
Antenna's RF Systems DX 1 Pro Mk II, Datong AD-270
Kiwa MW Loop, PAORDT Roelof mini-whip
http://www.dxing.info/about/dxers/plimmer.dx

Old February 16th 08, 12:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 16, 12:58 am, dxAce wrote:
I really don't want to say this, my many shortwave friends, but I find that I am
giving up far to much of my increasingly valuable time here on RRS trying to
educate the faux, the debutantes, and those who tote..

Therefore, I've simply decided to give up RRS.

Goodbye, I sincerely hope that you all find your niche in the world of SW.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

All the best DX, ;
go out & enjoy life, whatever that means

Old February 16th 08, 01:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message
I really don't want to say this, my many shortwave friends, but I find that
I am
giving up far to much of my increasingly valuable time here on RRS trying
educate the faux, the debutantes, and those who tote..

Therefore, I've simply decided to give up RRS.

Goodbye, I sincerely hope that you all find your niche in the world of SW.

Thanks for all your help over the years. Take good care.

Old February 16th 08, 01:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:
Dumbass Canucks, sure ain't Rolex wearin' respectable folk...!

Rolex wearin'?
Old February 16th 08, 02:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Dumbass Canucks, sure ain't Rolex wearin' respectable folk...!

Rolex wearin'?

Oh yeah, he quit...

I got 3 words to live by, Stevie Boy;

Never say never

Im here and Im queer AB8MQ Policy 19 June 30th 06 03:13 PM
kinda off topic, 450000 uF caps on e-bay goat pimp Homebrew 0 April 2nd 06 11:14 PM
Maybe the answer (kinda) to 10.512 USB Signal SouthBound Shortwave 2 May 19th 04 09:48 AM