Old February 21st 08, 11:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default IBOC - The Infinite Dial -WebSite- Topic "HD" Radio

On Feb 21, 4:15*am, RHF wrote:
The Infinite Dial -WebSite- Topic "HD" Radiohttp://www.infinitedial.com/hd_radio/http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/msg/1bfebcbc59eb702b
Constructive Dialogue On The Future Of Audio Entertainment,
-from- Edison Media Research
Presents : The Good + The Bad & The Just Plain Dumb

yes - it's about iboc 'hd' radio ~ RHF
Hello and Welcome to the "HD Radio" NewsGroup*
*http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/
HD RADIO GROUP =http://tinyurl.com/27kwyt
*.
- - - the digital divide : i draw the line @ iboc 'hd' radio - - -
*.
BE ADVISED - Starting Next Monday, 25 Feruary 2008
The Complete Text All of My Replies to these IBOC
"HD" Radio Posts will be done on the "HD Radio"
Newsgroup on Google. *The only thing that you will see
here is the Subject Line Title and a Link to the Posted
Message : Which is what you see above the Line :
- - - the digital divide : i draw the line @ iboc 'hd' radio - - -
*.
PLUS - There will be an "IBOC" at the Start of My IBOC Posts
and Replies here on Rec.Radio.Shortwavehttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e99697a5ccf91902
*.

HD Radio is a farce:

http://hdradiofarce.blogspot.com/