Old February 23rd 08, 07:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb

Default We have won....

On Feb 22, 9:09�pm, Dloyd Lavies wrote:
Mark Morgan KB9RQZ has been goaded into acting so foolishly and being
such a nuisance for the past few years, that finally he is looked upon
as a fool and kook by most hams on the net. Review any real thread on
RRAM, QRZ, or even Eham where Mark has ever commented, and one of
several things happens, he is told to get lost, he is ridiculed, or he
is ignored all together. We can take pride in the fact that we have
accomplished an worthwhile objective, that Mark can only posts
flooding remarks here or on nimbusters where folks get to poke fun at
him. His messages on real ham radio threads are virtually never read
because we have successfully, with Mark's help, have discredited him.

The entire radio community owes a thank you to Dloyd Lavies and
DeLorean.
Old February 23rd 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb

Default amusing

On Feb 23, 2:54Â*pm, "Mrs.Klein" wrote:
On Feb 22, 9:09�pm, Dloyd Lavies wrote:

The entire radio community owes a thank you to Dloyd Lavies and
DeLorean.

amusing how it is always you you guys to crposspost but but I am not
even to respond

Old February 24th 08, 02:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb

"Mrs.Klein" wrote:
On Feb 22, 9:09=EF=BF=BDpm, Dloyd Lavies wrote:
Mark Morgan KB9RQZ has been goaded into acting so foolishly and being
such a nuisance for the past few years, that finally he is looked upon
as a fool and kook by most hams on the net. Review any real thread on
RRAM, QRZ, or even Eham where Mark has ever commented, and one of
several things happens, he is told to get lost, he is ridiculed, or he
is ignored all together. We can take pride in the fact that we have
accomplished an worthwhile objective, that Mark can only posts
flooding remarks here or on nimbusters where folks get to poke fun at
him. His messages on real ham radio threads are virtually never read
because we have successfully, with Mark's help, have discredited him.

The entire radio community owes a thank you to Dloyd Lavies and
DeLorean.

Chin chin.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/