Old February 25th 08, 12:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default New SW site

This one is designed for beginners to sw listening. My friend made it
for families and children.
http://www.SWLing.com

Regards,
HK
Old February 25th 08, 08:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default SWLing .Com - Your Beginner's Guide to Shortwave Radio Listening [Was

On Feb 25, 4:12*am, wrote:
[ Original Message Was : New SW site ]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...3f28dc397a391a
-
- This one is designed for beginners to sw listening.
- My friend made it for families and children.
- http://www.SWLing.com
-
- Regards,
- HK
-

HK - TYVM for the Post ~ RHF

That's a very good Shortwave Radio Listeners (SWL)
website for Newbies who are starting out to get basic
Information and begin to Learn about SWL'ing.

SWLing .Com - http://www.SWLing.com

Your Beginner's Guide to Shortwave Radio Listening

Getting Started : Steps to SWLing
1. Choose a Radio
2. Learn About World Time
3. Find a Station
4. Tune in

IT''S THAT SIMPLE !
Old February 25th 08, 08:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Here is a link he needs to teach http://www.ae4rv.com/tn/propflash.htm
Old February 26th 08, 07:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default HF Radio Propagation Primer -by- AE4RV

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...73aa3493ff2a0d
-
- Here is a link he needs to teach
- http://www.ae4rv.com/tn/propflash.htm
-

Helms,

TYVM - That to is a very good website for both
Newbies and Old-Timers who would like to see
a Visual Presentation about High Frequency
(HF) Propagation -aka- Shortwave Radio Skip.

Yes - We all have to start somewhere and some of
Us need a good refresher / reminder now an again.

HF Radio Propagation Primer -by- AE4RV
http://www.ae4rv.com/tn/propflash.htm
Note - Requires Macromedia Flash Player.
CopyRight © 1999-2005 Geoffrey Noles,
AE4RV, All Rights Reserved.

~ RHF