Old February 26th 08, 08:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Entercom.get whacked!

wrote in message
On Feb 26, 8:36 am, dave wrote:
wrote:

-

Supposedly, he a a research staff of 50 (yea, right) and that is
usually one of the first to get canned.

He's counting his "research associates" at the swap meet...

Unfortunately, Eduardo is near retirement (probably past-due, but has
nothing else to do), so it may not matter too much

Actually, I have a while to go before retirement, and recently got talked
into a new contract when I wanted to go and travel and write.

- would be mostly a
blow to his HUGE ego.

Hardly. I have plenty to do, just not enough time to do it.

Eduardo also claims that his retirement funds
are in a 401K,

Very little is in a 401k. I manage my own investments.

but I was hoping they were in Univision's Pension Plan

Our pension plan is our 401k, which is entirely made up of employee selected
and highly reputable mutual funds.

(I bet, some of it is), because just like with Enron, these are open
to pillaging by the company.

No such thing. You lie over and over.