Old March 3rd 08, 04:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default IBOC : iBiquity "HD" AM & FM Radio related Posts and Replies -by-RHF

On Feb 25, 6:10*pm, RHF wrote:
IBOC : iBiquity "HD" AM & FM Radio related Posts and Replies -by- RHF
*.
Please Be Advised - It is now Monday, 25 Feruary 2008
and the Complete Text All of My Posts about IBOC "HD"
Radio and Replies to IBOC "HD" Radio Posts here at the
Rec.Radio.Shortwave Newsgroup will be done on the
"HD Radio" Newsgroup on Google.
*.
Note - The only thing that you will see here is the
Subject Line Title and a Link to the Posted Message
on the : "HD Radio" Newsgroup on Google.
HD RADIO -http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/
*.
Which is what you see above the Line :
- - - the digital divide : i draw the line @ iboc 'hd' radio - - -
*.
Plus - My Posts and Replies will have the Letters "IBOC"
at the Start of Subject-Line* here on Rec.Radio.Shortwave.
* Sort-of-Functions like an (OT) Off-Topic Tag for Readshttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e99697a5ccf91902
So -If- You are NOT Interest in the Subject of IBOC and
"HD" AM & FM Radio in the USA : You can Ignore these
Messages and/or Filter-them-Out.
*.
Remember - Each Post and Reply that You Read
is Your Choice - Chose Wisely -and- Just Do It !
{Without Whining about it being about IBOC "HD"
Radio or Being Off-Topic}
*.

RHF - Keep-Up the Good Work )

Very Good as long as it has : IBOC -or- HD Radio -or- iBiquity
in the Subject-Line : I do not have a problem with any Post
about the iBiquity Digital Corporation's IBOC Broadcast
Scheme for AM/FM "HD" {Digital} Radio in the USA.
IBOC - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-band_on-channel
HD RADIO - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HD_Radio
iBIQUITY - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBiquity
FCC DIGITAL RADIO - http://www.fcc.gov/mb/audio/digital/