Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 8th 08, 03:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Shortwave Great in Manhattan

So I've been in Manhattan for 2 weeks and I'm very pleased (and
surprised) to say that the shortwave is great compared to what I
receive in L.A.! Using Sony ICF-7600gr and Sony AN-LP1 in window.
Russia loud and clear, BBC Caribbean and Africa, Radio Prague, China
Radio International, etc. etc. Great!