RadioBanter

-   -   ( OT ) 5 passengers, 4 parachutes . .. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/131217-re-ot-5-passengers-4-parachutes.html)

[email protected] March 8th 08 12:07 PM

( OT ) 5 passengers, 4 parachutes . ..

On Feb 28, 12:04 pm, David wrote:
An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board but
only 4 parachutes.

The first passenger, said, "I'm Kobe Bryant, The best NBA basketball
player, the Lakers need me, I can't afford to die." So, he took the
first pack and left the plane.

The second passenger, Hillary Clinton, said, "I am the wife of the
former President of the United States, and I am also a U.S. Senator."
She got up took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.

The third passenger, George W. Bush, said, "I'm President of the
United States, and I have a great responsibility being the leader of
the Free World.

In addition, I'm the cleverest President in American history, so
America's people won't let me die". He put on the pack next to him and
jumped out of the plane.

The fourth passenger, The Pope, says to the fifth passenger, a 10 year-
old school boy, "I am old and frail and I don't have many years left,
as a Christian, I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last
parachute.

The boy said, "It's Ok, there's a parachute left for you. America's
cleverest President jumped out with my School Bag ."

LOL, and how easily imagined true ;)

dxAce March 8th 08 12:12 PM

wrote:

On Feb 28, 12:04 pm, David wrote:
[...]

You probably have more trouble putting on your Depends than the President would
have putting on a parachute. He was after all at one time a qualified pilot. And
you, just another retard on the short bus.

dave March 8th 08 01:59 PM

We spent hundreds of thousands of dollars training that ****head and he
goes AWOL. Real admirable, ****wad.

clifto March 8th 08 02:17 PM

dave wrote:
We spent hundreds of thousands of dollars training that ****head and he
goes AWOL. Real admirable, ****wad.

That's a pretty nasty accusation that's been disproven years ago. Prove it
or admit you're a liar.

--
If only there was a Republican running for President of the United States.

dxAce March 8th 08 02:34 PM

clifto wrote:

dave wrote:
We spent hundreds of thousands of dollars training that ****head and he
goes AWOL. Real admirable, ****wad.

That's a pretty nasty accusation that's been disproven years ago.

Indeed.

Prove it
or admit you're a liar.

Yes, ol' Rickets is a liar.

clifto March 8th 08 02:38 PM

dxAce wrote:
clifto wrote:
dave wrote:
We spent hundreds of thousands of dollars training that ****head and he
goes AWOL. Real admirable, ****wad.

That's a pretty nasty accusation that's been disproven years ago.

Indeed.

Prove it
or admit you're a liar.

Yes, ol' Rickets is a liar.

Pretty shallow lie, too. Even the hard-core lefties admit that that lie was
so transparent that even Dan Rather couldn't pull it off.

--
If only there was a Republican running for President of the United States.

D Peter Maus March 8th 08 02:40 PM

dxAce wrote:

wrote:

The boy said, "It's Ok, there's a parachute left for you. America's
cleverest President jumped out with my School Bag ."

LOL, and how easily imagined true ;)

You probably have more trouble putting on your Depends than the President would
have putting on a parachute. He was after all at one time a qualified pilot. And
you, just another retard on the short bus.

Not only a pilot, but an F102 pilot...one of the hardest aircraft to
fly. And his own wing commander proudly stated he was one of the MOST
accomplished F102 pilots in the Guard.

That doesn't come easy.

Tim Worstall writes:

Even in peacetime conditions, F-102 pilots risked their lives on
every flight. Only highly-qualified pilot candidates were accepted for
Delta Dagger training because it was such a challenging aircraft to fly
and left little room for mistakes. According to the Air Force Safety
Center, the lifetime Class A accident rate for the F-102 was 13.69
mishaps per 100,000 flight hours, much higher than the average for
today's combat aircraft. For example, the F-16 has an accident rate of
4.14, the F-15 is at 2.47, the F-117 at 4.07, the S-3 at 2.6, and the
F-18 at 4.9. Even the Marine Corps' AV-8B, regarded as the most
dangerous aircraft in US service today, has a lifetime accident rate of
only 11.44 mishaps per 100,000 flight hours. The F-102 claimed the lives
of many pilots, including a number stationed at Ellington during Bush's
tenure. Of the 875 F-102A production models that entered service, 259
were lost in accidents that killed 70 Air Force and ANG pilots.

D Peter Maus March 8th 08 02:43 PM

G.W.Bush....F-102 Pilot

From Aerospaceweb.org on the subject of F-102, and G. W. Bush.

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question...ry/q0185.shtml

dave March 9th 08 12:22 AM

I didn't say "Deserter" though it would have worked, too.

D Peter Maus wrote:

From Aerospaceweb.org on the subject of F-102, and G. W. Bush.

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question...ry/q0185.shtml

http://www.glcq.com/bush_at_arpc1.htm