RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Say cuzz,,,, (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/131244-ot-say-cuzz.html)

m II March 10th 08 04:47 PM

(OT) Say cuzz,,,,

dxAcehole, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
during his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:

That said, there is no justification for child abuse of any sort. Not
even by military Supermen such as yourself.

Supermen? That coming from a dumbass, comic book mentality Canuck?

You are obviously WAY dumber than your postings indicate.

http://tinyurl.com/2xlguz

mike

================================
From: - Sat Feb 16 00:52:22 2008

I really don't want to say this, my many shortwave friends, but
I find that I am giving up far to much of my increasingly valuable
time here on RRS trying to educate the faux, the debutantes, and
those who tote..

Therefore, I've simply decided to give up RRS.

Goodbye, I sincerely hope that you all find your niche in the
world of SW.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce March 10th 08 04:53 PM

(OT) Say cuzz,,,,

m II wrote:

dxAcehole, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
during his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:

That said, there is no justification for child abuse of any sort. Not
even by military Supermen such as yourself.

Supermen? That coming from a dumbass, comic book mentality Canuck?

You are obviously WAY dumber than your postings indicate.

Can't be! I'm not a Canuck!