Old March 9th 08, 03:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Say cuzz,,,,

didn't Canada build (was/is it Frog Canada? Quebec?) a monument for
American chickens whom went AWOL? Post a website about that in this
newsgroup.There is a dude over yonder in Cajunland and he/she/it doesn't
like Mississippi.I want to show that Cajun inbred sompin!

www.devilfinder.com Mississippian most Decorated Soldier in the Army

devilfinder.com D'Lo Mississippi World War Two

devilfinder.com Biography Lawrence ''Rabbit'' Kennedy
cuhulin

Old March 9th 08, 03:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

didn't Canada build (was/is it Frog Canada? Quebec?) a monument for
American chickens whom went AWOL? Post a website about that in this
newsgroup.There is a dude over yonder in Cajunland and he/she/it doesn't
like Mississippi.I want to show that Cajun inbred sompin!

www.devilfinder.com Mississippian most Decorated Soldier in the Army

devilfinder.com D'Lo Mississippi World War Two

devilfinder.com Biography Lawrence ''Rabbit'' Kennedy
cuhulin

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_the...n_US_his tory

It may interest you to know that Matt Urban lived right here in Holland, MI, and
I met him many times.

He is buried in Arlington National Cemetary.

Old March 9th 08, 06:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.devilfinder.com Mississippian most Decorated War Veteran

devilfinder.com D'Lo Mississippi World War Two

I have to watch Paper Moon movie on Radio tb now.
cuhulin

Old March 9th 08, 11:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Head on over to the alt.online-service.webtv newsgroup, you can get in
there with your computer, lots of other people do.Read what that
numbskull Phil (in Louisiana) says.
cuhulin

Old March 10th 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Mar 9, 8:34*am, wrote:
- didn't Canada build (was/is it Frog Canada? Quebec?)
- a monument for American chickens whom went AWOL?
- Post a website about that in this newsgroup.
- There is a dude over yonder in Cajunland and
- he/she/it doesn't like Mississippi.
- I want to show that Cajun inbred sompin!

www.devilfinder.com* *Mississippian most Decorated Soldier in the Army

devilfinder.com * *D'Lo Mississippi World War Two

devilfinder.com * Biography Lawrence ''Rabbit'' Kennedy
cuhulin

Cuhulin - Acutually the Oposite is True. ~ RHF

In Windsor, Ontario, there is a privately funded Monument
to the Canadians who were Killed in the Vietnam War while
serving in the US Military.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_...S.._ military

Also in Melocheville, Quebec, there is a Monument site
funded by the Association Québécoise des Vétérans du
Vietnam.

Old March 10th 08, 03:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hey, butt**** boy... try to pay attention, you little piece of non-listening excrement.

Old March 10th 08, 03:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

NY Slimes faces Growing Dissident.
www.drudgereport.com

is GOOD!
SCREW the NY SLIMES! Damn bunch of Commies!

Hey, I dont even subscribe to the Commie gannet rag, Clarion
LIAR.(Clarion Ledger) Ask JT and Dave at www.supertalkms.com
about the Clarion LIAR, if y'all dont believe me.
cuhulin

Old March 10th 08, 12:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAcehole, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
during his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:

Hey, butt**** boy... try to pay attention, you little piece of

non-listening excrement.

dxAcehole expressing his feelings:
http://tinyurl.com/2kys5v
He doesn't look 55 years old, does he?

Looks like some dumbass Canuck to me! Mouth wide open, ready to take a load.

Old March 10th 08, 04:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
during his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:

dxAcehole expressing his feelings:
http://tinyurl.com/2kys5v
He doesn't look 55 years old, does he?

Looks like some dumbass Canuck to me! Mouth wide open, ready to take a

load.

I thought paedophilia was illegal in Michigan. Do you get an exemption?

Your perversion obviously knows no limits. If get the alcoholism under
control, the rest will become a little easier to deal with.

That said, there is no justification for child abuse of any sort. Not
even by military Supermen such as yourself.

mike

================================
From: - Sat Feb 16 00:52:22 2008

I really don't want to say this, my many shortwave friends, but
I find that I am giving up far to much of my increasingly valuable
time here on RRS trying to educate the faux, the debutantes, and
those who tote..

Therefore, I've simply decided to give up RRS.

Goodbye, I sincerely hope that you all find your niche in the
world of SW.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 10th 08, 04:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAcehole, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
during his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:

dxAcehole expressing his feelings:
http://tinyurl.com/2kys5v
He doesn't look 55 years old, does he?

Looks like some dumbass Canuck to me! Mouth wide open, ready to take a

load.

I thought paedophilia was illegal in Michigan. Do you get an exemption?

Your perversion obviously knows no limits. If get the alcoholism under
control, the rest will become a little easier to deal with.

That said, there is no justification for child abuse of any sort. Not
even by military Supermen such as yourself.

Supermen? That coming from a dumbass, comic book mentality Canuck?

I'm LMFAO retard boy!

Hey Cuzz Burr Shortwave 1 December 23rd 04 03:28 PM
Say "Cuzz" Burr Patterson, Jr. Shortwave 12 December 20th 04 06:54 PM