Old March 11th 08, 11:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ( OT) Our Governor, "Client Nine"

http://www.nypost.com/

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/10/ny...gewanted=print

Thoughts / Comments ?

Old March 11th 08, 11:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"barnegatdx" wrote in message

http://www.nypost.com/

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/10/ny...gewanted=print

Thoughts / Comments ?

You live up there don't you.

What do you think today will bring.

The only thing that makes it bad on him is all the BS he has put out in the
pass. How he has to eat his words.

My wife and I talked about it this morning when it came on TV, I told her
that's why I haven't cheated on her. If I got caught I would sure hate to
have to face her. Did you see the look on her face but then she may have
done the same thing!

I got a big boil on my face, I took my med's and I'm going to bed.

Night.

Burr

Old March 11th 08, 12:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

barnegatdx wrote:

http://www.nypost.com/

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/10/ny...gewanted=print

Thoughts / Comments ?

I'm surprised that he didn't get up there and say "I did not have sex with that woman..."

Old March 11th 08, 12:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/10/ny...r.html?ei=5065...

Thoughts / Comments ?

You live up there don't you.

What do you think today will bring.

Yeah, Live here in NYC . . .
Imus is having a Field Day with this ( 770 WABC )

The only thing that makes it bad on him is all the BS he has put out in the
pass. How he has to eat his words.

& He'sapparantly trying to get the federal charges ( Transporting a
Prostitute across state lines ) dropped..

My wife and I talked about it this morning when it came on TV, I told her
that's why I haven't cheated on her. If I got caught I would sure hate to
have to face her. Did you see the look on her face but then she may have
done the same thing!

& When You Sober up & wake up The Next Morning, or crawl in at 4:00
A.M.
( See " Lost In Translation " with Bill Murray ; Little bit in there
about it ( Great Film, BTW )

I got a big boil on my face, I took my med's and I'm going to bed.

Night.

Burr

Sleep tight..
( Dawn here in NYC . . . )

- Out for a long long walk

Old March 11th 08, 12:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 11, 8:21 am, dxAce wrote:
barnegatdx wrote:
http://www.nypost.com/

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/10/ny...r.html?ei=5065...

Thoughts / Comments ?

I'm surprised that he didn't get up there and say "I did not have sex with that woman..."

- Well, they probably have films of him . . . doing.. - Whatever!

Old March 11th 08, 12:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

barnegatdx wrote:

On Mar 11, 8:21 am, dxAce wrote:
barnegatdx wrote:
http://www.nypost.com/

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/10/ny...r.html?ei=5065...

Thoughts / Comments ?

I'm surprised that he didn't get up there and say "I did not have sex with that woman..."

- Well, they probably have films of him . . . doing.. - Whatever!

Yeah, for 4k+ one would think you'd get a feature length film as a memento of your visit!

Old March 11th 08, 12:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

For $6000 she had better been a really good ****.
Old March 11th 08, 12:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 11, 7:55*am, "Burr" wrote:
"barnegatdx" wrote in message

http://www.nypost.com/

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/10/ny...r.html?ei=5065....

Thoughts / Comments ?

You live up there don't you.

What do you think today will bring.

The only thing that makes it bad on him is all the BS he has put out in the
pass. How he has to eat his words.

My wife and I talked about it this morning when it came on TV, I told her
that's why I haven't cheated on her. If I got caught I would sure hate to
have to face her. Did you see the look on her face but then she may have
done the same thing!

I got a big boil on my face, I took my med's and I'm going to bed.

Night.

Burr

You don't consider looking at porn on the Internet cheating on our
wife - remember, you were caught by your family looking at porn, now
you are monitored.
Old March 11th 08, 12:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Clinton would have ****ed her good.
Old March 11th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

barnegatdx wrote:

http://www.nypost.com/

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/10/ny...gewanted=print

Thoughts / Comments ?

I'm surprised that he didn't get up there and say "I did not have sex with
that woman..."

hahahahahaha

oh lord

Burr