Old March 16th 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Fake Name Generator - In Search of . . . David FrackeltonGleason !

On Mar 15, 8:27*pm, RHF wrote:
On Mar 15, 2:05 pm, dxAce wrote:
-
- I was listening to Neal Boortz this afternoon on
- WOOD 1300 and he mentioned fake names and
- a site that will generate one for you!
-
-http://www.ronmexico.com/
-
- Look on the left and you'll see Infamous Name Generator.
-
- I tried it out, and the first thing it spit out for me was "Karl
Mauritania"
-
- I thought that was interesting as I'm still trying to pry a QSL
outta
- Mauritania!
-
- I may have to try the registered mail route, though I've actually
- tried to go through their Embassy here, even speaking to them
- on the phone, and sending a tape to the Ambassador.
*.

DX Ace - Great Fun ! )
-aka- "Monsieur Karl de Mauritania"

Goes to show there is a little d'Eduardo in each of us . . .

On the "Ron Mexico .Com" Website :
RON MEX -http://www.ronmexico.com/
Left-Side : Top Links
Click-On : Infamous Name Generator

Hello "RHF" ! Your Ron Mexico name, the ultimate disguise,
is : El Bromista Sucio Perro. {El Niño Malito}

~ RHF
*.
Neal Boortz Show - Somebody's Got To Say It !
BOORTZ =http://www.boortz.com/
* The World-Famous Internet website of the
Nationally Syndicated "Neal Boortz" Show !
* Neal Boortz who claims to be : America's most
'under-rated' and Over-Paid Radio Talk Show Host.
* The Neal Boortz Show is monitored by the
Federal Censorship Commission {FCC-sic-}
so that, God Forbid, you should ever have to
Exercise your Own Power of Choice. ;-}
=©= CopyRight © 2008 - Cox Radio Interactive
& Cox Radio, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
*.
WOOD-AM 1300 kHz NewsRadio
WOOD =http://www.woodradio.com/main.html
*.
Mauritania =http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauritania
-aka- Islamic Republic of Mauritania
-formerly-part-of- French West Africahttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_West_Africa
*.

Hello Everyone - It's Saturday Night . . . . . . . .
Live-a-Little and Enjoy Your Week-Ends ) ~ RHF