Old March 16th 08, 12:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default PONG : Telamon - Point-of-Fact your Antics have Raised the NoiseLevel of this Newsgroup by Three Times (3X)

On Mar 15, 11:57 am, Telamon
wrote:
- In article ,
-
- - "Burr" wrote:
- - Each person gets what they want from SWL:
-
- SNIP
-
- RFI's joy is Trolling the news group.
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California

teli, Teli. TELI ! - Now that is a perfect example of
The Pot Calling The Kettle Black ! ~ RHF

Teli - Please Learn To Be A Postive Contributor Here and Not
Just Another "Trill" In Search of a "Troll" To Get Some Attention.

PONG : Telamon - Point-of-Fact your Antics have Raised
the Noise Level of this Newsgroup by Three Times (3X)

1X - The Messages and Replies that I Post here on
Rec.Radio.Shortwave which you label as Trolling.
-ps- I Ain't Going Away.

2X - Your "Trill" {Ping} Replies to All My Messages and
Replies that I Post here on Rec.Radio.Shortwave.
-ps- They Ain't Going To Make Me Go Away.

3X - My "Troll" {Pong} Replies to All Your "Trill" {Ping} Replies
Posted here on Rec.Radio.Shortwave.
-ps- Proving That I Ain't Going Away.

Telamon - Anytime that you want the present Noise Level
of this Newsgroup to be 'Cut' {Reduced} by 2/3rds {67%} :
YOU {Telamon} Yes 'You' can Stop Your "Trill" {Ping}
Replies to my Every Post here on Rec.Radio.Shortwave.

- = Question = -
WHO THE HELL APPOINTED TELAMON EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
OF THE REC.RADIO.NEWSGROUP ? {Thank You ~ RHF :-}

and that is something to think about ~ RHF
Old March 16th 08, 11:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Mar 16, 2:45*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:
On Mar 15, 11:57 am, Telamon
wrote:
- In article ,

- - - - "Burr" wrote:
- - - - Each person gets what they want from SWL:

- - - SNIP

- - - RFI's joy is Trolling the news group.

- - teli, Teli. TELI ! - Now that is a perfect example of
- - The Pot Calling The Kettle Black ! ~ RHF

- SNIP

- What a retard.

- --
- Telamon -chief-resident-in-charge-of- Alt.Idiots etc...
- Ventura, California

teli, Teli. TELI ! - To Restate it Another Way Now that is a
perfect example ofThe Kettle Calling The Pot Black ! ~ RHF
-ps- either way it 'fits'.

PONG : Telamon - Point-of-Fact your Antics have Raised
the Noise Level of this Newsgroup by Three Times (3X)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...318042e449461d

=PS= Telamon since you set-up the "Follow-Up" Reply to GoTo :
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...6e94adbbb5392d

Telamon - Clearly You Know Yourself All-Too-Well !
http://www.smart-kit.com/wp-content/...iot%20test.gif
- - - teli - you make it all-too-easy ) ~ RHF

--pps-- Visual of Telamon and RHF taking their
Game of Newsgroup Ping-Pong to the Streets.
http://withoutwords.files.wordpress....head-idiot.jpg
Old March 16th 08, 11:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Roy Telamon, thoughts

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Mar 16, 2:45*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:
On Mar 15, 11:57 am, Telamon
wrote:
- In article ,

- - - - "Burr" wrote:
- - - - Each person gets what they want from SWL:

- - - SNIP

- - - RFI's joy is Trolling the news group.

- - teli, Teli. TELI ! - Now that is a perfect example of
- - The Pot Calling The Kettle Black ! ~ RHF

- SNIP

- What a retard.

- Telamon -chief-resident-in-charge-of- Alt.Idiots etc...
- Ventura, California

Last time I looked you were the one posting there.

teli, Teli. TELI ! - To Restate it Another Way Now that is a

SNIP

Hey Trolling moron get lost.

--
Telamon