Old March 18th 08, 11:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Bozo-the-Clown "Vision Test" {-: On-Line Eye Test :-}

Bozo-the-Clown "Vision Test" {-: On-Line Eye Test :-}

http://schoolnet.gov.mt/circus/clownani.gif

Stare at the Screen for One-Minute and You Will Be Bamb-BOZO'ed

CopyRight © Department of Technology in Education
Education Division - Malta - http://doi.gov.mt/
Old March 19th 08, 01:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
RHF wrote:

Bozo-the-Clown "Vision Test" {-: On-Line Eye Test :-}

You posted on some you an authority about.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 19th 08, 12:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Telamon - Is There a Problem ? {Medical Alert}

RHF wrote:
On Mar 18, 6:15 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

-
- You posted on some you an authority about.
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California

(OT) : Telamon - Is There a Problem ?

Telamon,

You normally Post in a very coherent and concise manner
in both your choice of words and and use of the Language.

Teli - These Words ? - This Is Not You :
"You posted on some you an authority about."

Hello Everyone,

The last time I read a Private eMail from a former co-worker
that started to manifest this type of Radical Change in the use
of Words and Language : The Lady had had a small Stroke.

* * * MEDICAL ALERT * * *
Hello Any of You that are Members of this Newsgroup :
If you have Telamon's Private eMail, or his Telephone
Number or may be live near-by him : Get in touch with
Telamon and see to it that he is OK.

honestly concerned ~ RHF
.

And here we have yet another case of diagnosis by USENet.

JAMA will stop the presses, I'm sure.

Anyone ever stop to think the boy may just be ****ed?

Old March 19th 08, 03:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Mar 19, 5:30*am, D Peter Maus wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Mar 18, 6:15 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

- - - -RHF wrote:
- - - - Bozo-the-Clown "Vision Test" {-: On-Line Eye Test :-}
- - - -
- - - - You posted on some you an authority about.
- - - -
- - - --
- - - Telamon
- - - Ventura, California
- -
[...]
- - *.

- *And here we have yet another case of diagnosis by USENet.
-
- *JAMA will stop the presses, I'm sure.
-
- *Anyone ever stop to think the boy may just be ****ed?

DPM - ****ed No !

Over-Worked and Under-Paid - may be . . . ~ RHF

-ps- Hopefully we will hear-from-him {see him post} tonight
and he will be back to his old coherent and irritable self.
Old March 19th 08, 03:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I exporate to be getting a snail mail card in a month or two from
Dr.Cabell's eye clinic on Lakeland Drive for me to phone in for my usual
once every two years eyeball test.I know my right eyeball needs a new
lense.If I dont hear from them by June, I am going to plug in my Bell
South (Screw YOU, at&t, GET F....d!) land line and talk to one of them
sweety pie wimmin secretaries in there to set me up with an
appointment.[I want to ''point'' her]
cuhulin

Old March 20th 08, 01:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Before you Buy your next HDTV take the
"Color Vision Testing Made Easy" ®http://colorvisiontesting.com/online%20test.htm
-by- Terrace L. Waggoner, O.D.

Hey !

I'M " Color Blind " !!

- no need for a fancy HD TV to watch The Maltese Falcon

( Actually color deficient, )

which doesn't matter on Short Wave

BarnegateDX

Old March 20th 08, 02:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Mar 18, 6:15*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:
Bozo-the-Clown "Vision Test" {-: On-Line Eye Test :-}

-
- You posted on some you an authority about.

(OT) : Telamon - Is There a Problem ?

Telamon,

You normally Post in a very coherent and concise manner

Hit the post key to early on that one. Thanks for your concern.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 20th 08, 02:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
D Peter Maus wrote:

RHF wrote:
On Mar 18, 6:15 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

RHF wrote:
[...]

By a retard no less.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 20th 08, 02:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Mar 19, 5:30*am, D Peter Maus wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Mar 18, 6:15 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

- - - -RHF wrote:
- - - - Bozo-the-Clown "Vision Test" {-: On-Line Eye Test :-}
- - - -

SNIP

And how is our news group idiot today?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 20th 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Mar 19, 5:30 am, D Peter Maus wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Mar 18, 6:15 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

- - - -RHF wrote:
- - - - Bozo-the-Clown "Vision Test" {-: On-Line Eye Test :-}
- - - -

SNIP

And how is our news group idiot today?

--