Old March 19th 08, 03:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Lets Talk DXing

Lets talk about why we are here, to share our DXing skills.

I am enjoying the "new" cold war that is starting up with Radio Moscow
taking the lead in bad mouthing the free world and mostly the USA.

I also get a little of the Burma and Tibet but can't understand what I hear.

RCI is also helping Russia by telling all the bad stuff about The USA.

These are RCI freq.'s. and I think some of the are being jammed.

9460, 11770, 13620, 15110, 15120

I am listening to 15120 @ 0300z and it is all ones but, the other freq.'s
were all messed up.

Trying to get Russia on a over shoot from the USA (15735@ 0314Z) is all 4's
and I can't understand much I'm not even sure it's Russia.

Anyway, lets get back to DXing and less name calling. Some of the name
calling is funny but it gets old after 15- 20 post and when it's "hi-jacked"
tread then you have to check to see if it's a real reply or BS!

So, come on guys, lets DX.

BurrLIFE'S A BITCH. don't vote for oneRed Mountain, Ca./AsiaGrundig Sat 800
Mill, Drake SW8Uniden BC895XLT & 245, YB 400,& a little Sangean DT110Long
Wire, sloping "L",Stoner Dymek DA100DDiscone Antenna

Old March 19th 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Burr wrote:

Lets talk about why we are here, to share our DXing skills.

I am enjoying the "new" cold war that is starting up with Radio Moscow
taking the lead in bad mouthing the free world and mostly the USA.

That's scary. The Russians are picking on the Free World *AND* the US?

mike
Old March 19th 08, 03:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Burr wrote:

RCI is also helping Russia by telling all the bad stuff about The USA.

What are the Canadian's saying? Or are you suffering TLA overload?

Mark Zenier

Old March 20th 08, 02:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Mark Zenier" wrote in message
In article ,
Burr wrote:

RCI is also helping Russia by telling all the bad stuff about The USA.

What are the Canadian's saying? Or are you suffering TLA overload?

Mark Zenier

I got it wrong, it should have been CRI!

Sorry about that

Burr

Old March 20th 08, 07:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 18, 10:18 pm, "Burr" wrote:
[...]

We could do with out your political bull**** too burr head!

And your almost homosexual worship of RHF, who is nothing more than a
newsgroups spammer/troll.

Let's dx!

Old March 20th 08, 11:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

I am not a homo, but Burr and RHF are A OK in my Book.

Are they young Black Girls?

http://www.webspawner.com/users/bobert3/

How's your Bra collection, you deviant?

mike

Lets Talk Sedition RedOctober90 General 1 August 1st 03 05:21 PM
Lets Talk Sedition Mark Fox Scanner 0 August 1st 03 05:21 PM
Lets Talk Sedition Mark Fox Shortwave 0 August 1st 03 05:21 PM
Lets Talk Sedition RedOctober90 Scanner 0 July 30th 03 02:55 PM
Lets Talk Sedition RedOctober90 Shortwave 0 July 30th 03 02:55 PM