Old March 20th 08, 07:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default SWL Newbies - Radio Netherland WorldWide (RNW) : INFO + Links/URLsfor Shortwave Radio Broadcasts

SWL Newbies - Radio Netherland WorldWide (RNW) :
INFO + Links/URLs for Shortwave Radio Broadcasts
http://groups.google.com/group/short...4c331d22e06adf

BCL News - Radio Netherland WorldWide (RNW)
http://www.bclnews.it/b07schedules/rnw.htm
-source- BCL News .IT -http://www.bclnews.it/

TIP for Shortwave Radio Newbies :
In general I find that the Shortwave Radio Broadcast
Schedules that are Presented and Hosted by
BCL News .IT - http://www.bclnews.it/
are both Easy to Find and Use -versus- trying to find
the same information on the individual websites of each
of the International Shortwave Radio Broadcasters.

BCL News On-Line -presents- Shortwave Radio Broadcasting Schedules
"B07"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...7e15bb5cf285ff

Shortwave Radio Broadcasting Schedules "B07"
From 28 OCT 2007 to 29 MAR 2008
-source- BCL News .IT On-Line
-website- http://www.bclnews.it/

NOTE - The Individual "A08" Shortwave Radio Broadcast
Schedules will soon be Ready on the BCL News IT website
for 29 March 2008 {Spring and Summer of 2008}
* Download The ALL-in-ONE A08 Schedule
http://www.bclnews.it/files/ao8schedules.zip

Here is the Radio Netherland WorldWide (RNW)
- INFO + Links/URLs for Shortwave Radio Broadcasts :

English - "Radio Netherland WorldWide" (RNW)
-website- http://www.radionetherlands.nl/

Dutch - Radio Nederland Wereldomroep -RNW-
-website- http://www.wereldomroep.nl/actua/

The English Listening Guide for RNW
[ Radio Netherland World Wide ]
http://www.radionetherlands.nl/listeningguide/

Radio Netherlands World Wide "All Language"
Shortwave Radio Winter Schedule for 2007 / 2008
Valid from 28 Oct 2007 - 30 March 2008
http://www.radionetherlands.nl/featu...071028schedule

newbies the info is out-there to be found
and you can hear it on a radio ~ RHF
Old March 21st 08, 03:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
RHF wrote:

SWL Newbies - Radio Netherland WorldWide (RNW) :
INFO + Links/URLs for Shortwave Radio Broadcasts

SNIP

No thanks, I know how to do a google search and like most normal people
I can find the RNW web site.

Hey, have you ever listened? Nope.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 21st 08, 04:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
minerva wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article
,
RHF wrote:

SWL Newbies - Radio Netherland WorldWide (RNW) :
INFO + Links/URLs for Shortwave Radio Broadcasts

SNIP

No thanks, I know how to do a google search and like most normal people
I can find the RNW web site.

Hey, have you ever listened? Nope.

the netherlands from hilversom is one of the strongest on sw radio, you
do not need to go on the internet for it, and they broadcast frequently
in English.

No you don't understand. RHF has to spam the news group with useless
crap.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old March 21st 08, 10:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default PONG : Telamon - Maybe the "SWL Newbies" at the Start of theSubject-Line should have been a 'Clue'

On Mar 20, 7:54*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

- -*RHF wrote:
- - SWL Newbies - Radio Netherland WorldWide (RNW) :
- - INFO + Links/URLs for Shortwave Radio Broadcasts

- SNIP

* * * * * Un-Snip * * * * *

SWL Newbies - Radio Netherland WorldWide (RNW) :
INFO + Links/URLs for Shortwave Radio Broadcasts
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...39564e108fd663

- - - - - excerpt - - - - -

-
- No thanks, I know how to do a google search and
- like most normal people I can find the RNW web site.

Teli - Maybe the "SWL Newbies" at the Start of the
Subject-Line should have been a 'Clue'

-or- Are You {Telamon} The Queen of the Newbies ?
http://neatorama.cachefly.net/images...-jam-queen.jpg

-
- Hey, have you ever listened? Nope.
-
- --
- Telamon -chief-resident-in-charge-of- Alt.Idiots etc...
- Ventura, California
-

Hello Telamon - Here You Go Again Poluting Another
Rec.Radio Shortwave Newsgroup Thread with Your
Personal Attacks on Me "RHF" :

Teli - Please Learn To Be A Positive Contributor Here and Not
Just Another "Trill" In-Search-Of a "Troll" To Get Some Attention.

Telamon - It is Better to Light a Candle
- Then to Curse the Darkness ~ RHF

To Paraphase :
Telamon - It is Better to Post something Positive Yourself
- Then to Curse another Poster ~ RHF

Old March 22nd 08, 03:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SWL Newbies, RHF is just a Trolling idiot

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Mar 20, 7:54*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

- -*RHF wrote:
[...]

I noticed you did not answer the question Trolling idiot. You are just
here to spam the news group with your brand of crapola.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 22nd 08, 10:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SWL Newbies - RHF Trolling moron

In article
,
Telamon wrote:

In article
,
RHF wrote:

SWL Newbies - Radio Netherland WorldWide (RNW) :
INFO + Links/URLs for Shortwave Radio Broadcasts

SNIP

No thanks, I know how to do a google search and like most normal people
I can find the RNW web site.

Hey, have you ever listened? Nope.

Hey, trolling moron, what SWL'ing have you been doing. I'll answer that
for you, nothing.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 23rd 08, 01:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SWR3 : Telamon - Papua New Guinea (PNG) NBC-Kundu on 3335 and 3385

RHF wrote:

On Mar 22, 2:08 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

Telamon wrote:
In article
,
RHF wrote:

SWL Newbies - Radio Netherland WorldWide (RNW) :
INFO + Links/URLs for Shortwave Radio Broadcasts

SNIP

No thanks, I know how to do a google search and like most normal people
I can find the RNW web site.

Hey, have you ever listened? Nope.

- Hey, trolling moron, what SWL'ing have you been doing.

- I'll answer that for you, nothing.

- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California
-

Telamon - Match MY SWR3's Post-for-Post

Here is a Shortwave Radio Reception Report (SWR3)

Papua New Guinea (PNG) NBC-Kundu on 3335 and 3385 kHz @ 10:50 UTC

I read a report recently that indicated that most or all of the PNG stations
that are currently on SW will be leaving the air by 2015.

Like anything else, that may or not be the actual case. But, I would certainly
try to hear those that are left before they are gone.

I currently have 'at least' 20 of the PNG stations QSL'd (veried, for those in
Glendale).

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Shanti Om

Old March 23rd 08, 02:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

On Mar 22, 2:08 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

Telamon wrote:
In article
,
RHF wrote:

SWL Newbies - Radio Netherland WorldWide (RNW) :
INFO + Links/URLs for Shortwave Radio Broadcasts

SNIP

No thanks, I know how to do a google search and like most normal people
I can find the RNW web site.

Hey, have you ever listened? Nope.

- Hey, trolling moron, what SWL'ing have you been doing.

- I'll answer that for you, nothing.

- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California
-

Telamon - Match MY SWR3's Post-for-Post

Here is a Shortwave Radio Reception Report (SWR3)

Papua New Guinea (PNG) NBC-Kundu on 3335 and 3385 kHz @ 10:50 UTC

3335 Radio East Sepik (NASWA country: New Guinea Territory)
3385 Radio East New Britain (NASWA country: New Britain)

Those were the names used some time back, though they may have changed.

Old March 23rd 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default SWR3 : Telamon - Papua New Guinea (PNG) NBC-Kundu on 3335 and

On Mar 23, 6:19*am, dxAce wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Mar 22, 2:08 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*Telamon wrote:
In article
,
*RHF wrote:

SWL Newbies - Radio Netherland WorldWide (RNW) :
INFO + Links/URLs for Shortwave Radio Broadcasts

SNIP

No thanks, I know how to do a google search and like most normal people
I can find the RNW web site.

Hey, have you ever listened? Nope.

- Hey, trolling moron, what SWL'ing have you been doing.

- I'll answer that for you, nothing.

- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California
-

Telamon - Match MY SWR3's Post-for-Post

Here is a Shortwave Radio Reception Report (SWR3)

Papua New Guinea (PNG) NBC-Kundu on 3335 and 3385 kHz @ 10:50 UTC

3335 Radio East Sepik (NASWA country: New Guinea Territory)
3385 Radio East New Britain (NASWA country: New Britain)

Those were the names used some time back, though they may have changed.- Hide quoted text -

DX Ace Tanks for the Info. ~ RHF