Old March 21st 08, 12:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Group Poll

Considering it is virtually impossible for Hillary Clinton to win the
delegate count, or even the popular vote, do you think she will be
able to steal the nomination from Senator Obama via the unelected
"super delegates" (properly they should be called party insiders or
the establishment ruling elite)?

The crazed look of desperation in her eyes is becoming more evident
every passing day. And that makes me worry about Sen. Obama's
safety.
Old March 21st 08, 01:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
Considering it is virtually impossible for Hillary Clinton to win the
delegate count, or even the popular vote, do you think she will be
able to steal the nomination from Senator Obama via the unelected
"super delegates" (properly they should be called party insiders or
the establishment ruling elite)?

The crazed look of desperation in her eyes is becoming more evident
every passing day. And that makes me worry about Sen. Obama's
safety.

I hate to BUT,
It looks like I am going to vote for McCain!!!

Burr

PS: If I can afford the gas to drive the three counties maybe 3 times Mike.

Old March 21st 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 20, 8:10 pm, "Burr" wrote:
I hate to BUT,
It looks like I am going to vote for McCain!!!

Burr

Read the question. Your answer has absolutely nothing to do with the
poll.

Old March 21st 08, 01:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
On Mar 20, 8:10 pm, "Burr" wrote:
I hate to BUT,
It looks like I am going to vote for McCain!!!

Burr

Read the question. Your answer has absolutely nothing to do with the
poll.

YES BUT, I don't care, I would not vote for her....

And after last weeks mess I will not vote for Obama.

Burr
Remember "ABbH" AnyBody but Hillary* in 2008 !

Old March 21st 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

She's a cockroach and will find some way to steal the nomination.

Hillary you're a cockroach.
Old March 21st 08, 02:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Scooter" wrote in message
.. .
She's a cockroach and will find some way to steal the nomination.

Hillary you're a cockroach.

I'm sorry, but I must insist you apologize, quickly, profoundly, and deeply
for this libelous statement....

.... to the COCKROACHES!

Old March 21st 08, 02:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Mar 20, 6:10*pm, "Burr" wrote:
wrote in message

Considering it is virtually impossible for Hillary Clinton to win the
delegate count, or even the popular vote, do you think she will be
able to steal the nomination from Senator Obama via the unelected
"super delegates" (properly they should be called party insiders or
the establishment ruling elite)?

The crazed look of desperation in her eyes is becoming more evident
every passing day. And that makes me worry about Sen. Obama's
safety.

I hate to BUT,
It looks like I am going to vote for McCain!!!

Burr

PS: If I can afford the gas to drive the three counties maybe 3 times Mike..

Burr - It is a little know fact :
John McCain will be the first . . .
Hispanic US President. ~ RHF

Group poll. Slow Code Antenna 27 December 2nd 06 01:41 AM
Group poll. Slow Code Swap 23 December 2nd 06 01:41 AM
Group poll. Slow Code Homebrew 13 December 2nd 06 01:41 AM
Group poll. Slow Code Policy 16 November 23rd 06 09:21 AM
Group poll. Slow Code General 10 November 13th 06 02:19 AM