Old March 23rd 08, 02:10 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

Default Jim Cramer Why Radio is dead.

On 22 Mrz., 21:45, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

On 22 Mrz., 17:14, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

What strikes me as bizarre about you... er, that should be
"exceedingly
bizarre" since nearly everything about you is somewhat bizarre... is
your
repeated focus on high school diplomas. One is obviously not needed if
person is intelligent and a bit of an autodidact. Since most classroom
time
is wasted while the slowest learners are attended to, most high school
classes are boring and frustrating to those of some ability. Yet you
seem
wish all teens to be doomed to this experience, which dulls the mind
and
stifles creativity... why is that?

Because you're a verifiable pathological liar?

You did not answer the question: what is so important about a high school
diploma?

It's the study and learning that earns the diploma that's important.
If you ever earn one yourself, you'll understand that.

I learned that part by 7th or 8th grade. There was really nothing new to be
learned by being in school that I could not achieve by reading, experience
and hiring highly qualified staff that I could learn from.

Had you really learned it, you'd have succeeded and graduated with a
degree.
Old March 23rd 08, 02:12 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

David Frackelton Gleason, sorry little 'tard who still insists upon posing as
'Eduardo', the faux Hispanic, wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

You have not contacted a single one of these people, or they would have
called or e-mailed me to ask who the freak caller was.

I called the folks who mattered, not the blabbering nabobs you'd
mis-directed me
to.

That explains nothing. I gave you names of living persons who knew me in
Ecuador or via the Interamerican Association of Broadcasters. You called
nobody.

Give me the name of a couple of "people who matter."

You can't do it.

You know damn well who I called, oh fraudulent one!

Stop your little pretending game.

Old March 23rd 08, 02:12 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio

On 22 Mrz., 21:55, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

On 22 Mrz., 17:19, "David Eduardo" wrote:

You flunked out of school and then did the only natural thing: you
went to work. If you'd really been a good student, other, poor
students and even poor teachers could not have held you back. Your own
inherent curiosity and intellectual vigor would have propelled you
forward. Instead, you failed and went to work.

The fact is that I had tired of school, and was much more interested in
business and radio. What would you say was more of an acheivement at age 18:
a piece of paper proving you graduated or owning the #1 station in a city of
nearly 1 million population against 41 competitors?

Again, the paper is not the achievement. Had you succeeded, you would
understand that.

And that is fine. You have no reason to feel ashamed; but your
incessant breastbeating and your relentless search for approval
betrays a deep sense of shame.

I'm proud of the fact that I was smart enough to know that continuing in
school would be frustrating and, probably, damaging. I slipped the noose and
did some rather significant things.

It would not have been frustrating had you been a better student. But
you failed and went work. No one could ask any more of you.
Old March 23rd 08, 02:13 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

wrote in message
On 22 Mrz., 21:17, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

There is no reason to be bored in HS if there is something else you
can
do
that is of more value.

Funny. You've never owned a damn thing since you made up the South
American
stuff!

In another post i gave a half dozen references to people who could 100%
confirm my ownership of stations in Ecuador.

Fine, and I'm sure you've owned many other things besides. But why do
you so desperately need to prove this stuff to me or to anyone else?
You remind me of my neighbor's small son, who is insecure in himself
and constantly trying to prove to everyone how worthy he is.

It's fun. And an interesting study of folks like you.

Telamon obviously knows semiconductors and related issues, but has no idea
of how to interpret human behaviour.
You don't believe a person could prosper more by leaving a formal education
for an alternative of any kind.
dxAce is simply in denial. He's a racist, a xenophobe, and based on his
Saturday and Sunday rants and obscenities, a substance abuser.
Cahulin wears bras and injects some needed levity in these discussions.
IBOCisacrock makes conclusions based on wrong data almost 100% of the time.

It's like a sitcom, in fact.

Old March 23rd 08, 02:14 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

David Eduardo wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

.com
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

As mentioned before, my entire curriculum vitae can be
verified. I can give you a hundred names, ranging from the
mayor of Guayaquil to the leading DJ in Miami who worked for
me, with me or were clients or such of my stations in Ecuador;
my website actually has multiple pictures of me from the
construction of the first station onward, as well as my cards,
a verie letter from a prominent NRC member, etc. In fact,
several NRC members, the US delegate of the AIR, etc., visited
me and saw my stations... folks such as Larry Godwin and John
Hoogerheide of the NRC and Arch Madsden of Bonneville
International..

Yeah right.

Totally.

Jaime Nebot Velasco, mayor of Guayaquil. My partner in Radio
Carrousel 660. Betty Pino, 10 Am to 3 Pm WAMR Miami. Add to
that: Herb Levin at WRHB Miami (former Manager, WQBA, Miami's
#1 station, in the 60's and 70's) Carlos Guarderas Barba at
Quito's leading security firm
(http://www.cgbseguridad.com/quienes.php) Gabriel Espinoza de
los Monteros, Canal Uno, Quito, Ecuador.

Many NRC, NNRC, MWC, IRCA and NZDXA members got veries from
me for tests I did "off frequency" on HCRM1 (565 instead of
570) on multiple occasions.

Anyone who makes a phone call or two can find out.

'Eduardo', many calls have been made. My phone bill was over
$190.00 last month.

You are a fraud... as in 'faux'...

Got it, boy?

And, if you don't belive that I make the calls, ask Mr. Bryant!
He'll 'verie' that I indeed make the calls.

If you made the calls just what the heck do we have here in this
Eduardo character?

A poor litlle fool who likes to make stuff up. Yes, there is indeed a
bit of truth to what he states, but 90% of it is indeed made up.

Yeah, but what is the point of generating this Web page and Usenet
fabrication? What does he have to gain by doing this? There has to be a
payoff somewhere.

I have known a few people so addicted to lying they can't stop. It's
actually easier for them to lie about something then to tell the truth.
Is what we have here some kind of psych job?

Yep, I know of only two other folks like him. It's pathological.

Old March 23rd 08, 02:14 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

'Eduardo', many calls have been made. My phone bill was over $190.00
last
month.

You are a fraud... as in 'faux'...

Got it, boy?

And, if you don't belive that I make the calls, ask Mr. Bryant! He'll
'verie' that I
indeed make the calls.

Who is Mr. Bryant?

You just don't pay attention, do you, retard boy?

Who is Mr. Bryant?

Old March 23rd 08, 02:16 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

Yeah, making stuff up is good if one is in the movie biz!

No, building the first Top 40 station in South America is significant, as
well as building the first FM in the Bolivarian nations is, also. Both, by
the way, before I was 20. What were you doing then?

Old March 23rd 08, 02:16 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article

Yeah more BS from the BS master. He could take advanced placement
classes, challenge courses taking the finals, or take college classes
while still in HS. I've done it. No reason he couldn't have done the
same.

Again, when I had the choice of building a radio station and taking some
entry level college course, which door do you think I selected? The fact
that the station became #1 in ratings certainly shows that I was able to
do
it.

Again, you had options and didn't use any of them.

My best option was building a radio station.

Old March 23rd 08, 02:17 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

[...]

Like the lies you've fabricated?

Old March 23rd 08, 02:18 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

wrote in message
On 22 Mrz., 21:38, "David Eduardo" wrote:

Since I had gone to college because I was consulting and had lots of
free
time, this was no loss as I didn't have need for a degree...

This is what lots of people say who failed to earn a college degree.

Lots of them say they were recruited to be VP's of ´publicly traded
companies?

Or something similar.

In my case, it was VP of Pueblo International, Inc. 1975 sales: $560
million.