Old March 25th 08, 01:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default "Guide to Shortwave Radio" : For Newbie Shortwave Radio Listeners(SWLs)

"Guide to Shortwave Radio" : For Newbie Shortwave Radio Listeners
(SWLs)
[Plain Text File -circa- 19??]
http://www.textfiles.com/hamradio/shrtwave.txt
Tip - Print It and Keep It for a Reference in Your Radio Shack.

This Posting Contains Answers to the Following Questions :

* What is Shortwave Radio ?

* Where Can I Find - Broadcasts by Radio Foobar ?

* Where Can I Find - A List of Broadcasts in the English Language ?

* What Kind of Receiver should I get ?

* Where Can I Get - A Shortwave Radio ?

* Could You Explain - The Frequencies Used ?
What's the 40 Meter/Metre Band ? etc.

* What is SINPO/SIO ?

* Why Can't I Receive - All of the Broadcasts Listed
in Monitoring Times / WRTH / PTWBR {Passport} / etc.?

* What Are - Some Books or other Resources
that can Help Me Get Started ?

* Where Can I Find - Further Information?

newbies - many of your answers are out there
on the interenet and they are free - iane ~ RHF {pomkia}
Old March 26th 08, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
RHF wrote:

"Guide to Shortwave Radio" : For Newbie Shortwave Radio Listeners
(SWLs)
[Plain Text File -circa- 19??]

SNIP

Why don't you go adopt a new news group to dump your crap in?

How about that useless moderated rec.radio.info news group. They would
live to have this kind of useless crap there.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California