Old May 9th 08, 01:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : 2008 Election Politics - Hillary-is-Toast.Com - www.hillary-is-toast.com

RHF wrote:

Brought to You -by- Barack "?" Obama
.

So Eisenhower should be disqualified because he has a German name?
Old May 9th 08, 01:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On May 9, 5:05*am, dave wrote:
- - RHF wrote:
- - Brought to You -by- Barack "?" Obama

David,

Barack "?" Obama is a Haole-Popolo Dude from Hawaii and Born
in the USA : You Can't Get Much More American Than That !

~ RHF

- So Eisenhower should be disqualified because he has a German name?

David,

? Dwight David "IKE" Eisenhower -was a - German ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_D._Eisenhower
Born in Denison, Texas
Raise in Abilene, Kansas
Served in the US Army
Served as US President
Died in Washington D.C
SURE SOUNDS LIKE AN ALL AMERICA TO ME [.] ~ RHF

RHF Asks : I Am I Crazy . . . Remember "I Like IKE !"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...68aff31ce10133

(OT) : 2008 Election Politics - Barack "_" Obama
{What's Missing - The Truth.}
http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...ba92161208077b
http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...23a9306bca1a93

(OT) : 2008 Election Politics - Sounds Crazy But It Is True - "Insane"
Is OK !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...5a7dfb5bad5d6b
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...25706549f48af3

(OT) : 2008 Election Politics - The "Clintonistas" to Sabotage the
Barack Insane* Obama Presidential Campaign Against Republican Nominee
John "Smiley" McCain
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...1d68dd897c0199

(OT) : 2008 Election Politics - Why is Barack "_" Obama Afraid of
Being Viewed as Half-White and the First Bi-Racial Candidate for US
President ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...755d73b92ad56b